Peña

• 1 month later...

He seems to have got himself back on the straight and narrow and if he can prove himself worthy of selection to the new boss and get back amongst the goals then it may give Gerrard a reason to provide him with a second chance at Rangers. Unlikely but not impossible.

The striker still has friends in the Ibrox dressing room as he showed in some recent social media fun along with Alfredo Morelos, but he'll need more than that to make the grade under Gerrard.

It's time for the real Carlos Pena, whoever that is, to stand up.

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/what-Rangers-loanee-carlos-pena-13500149

3 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

Hence I said needs a boot in baws but what the fuck we gonna do with the cunt when he comes back make him do the ironing?

Come on man some shitey clickbait daily rebel article. They know fuck all about him turning any corner. Imagine him playing tonight? Would've been a man down and would've been hooked before the end of the game. 

15 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

At times in Halliday career he’s actually looked like a footballer, fit enough to meet the demands of a modern footballer.

Pena played at the 2014 World Cup so I’m sure he too was fit enough to meet the demands of a footballer.

2 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Pena played at the 2014 World Cup so I’m sure he too was fit enough to meet the demands of a footballer.

4 years is a long time for an alcoholic, ‘professional’ athlete. He’s not only finished with us but his time is also limited as a professional footballer imo.

Pena was shite on the ball, slow and couldn't pass worth a fuck but I think the footballers brain was still there. His movement off the ball was class at times and thats what got him a few goals.

Unfortunately I think he's gave up playing football and quite happy to pick up a wage. Doubt we will see him back in a Rangers jersey.

21 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

4 years is a long time for an alcoholic, ‘professional’ athlete. He’s not only finished with us but his time is also limited as a professional footballer imo.

You said at times. So I was showing you ‘at times’ Pena was also a decent player