Pre match entertainment

sandyboyblue

I’m traveling up on the train with my boy (age 12) with our season tickets this year. Previously we have ended up in the WRC because they allow him in. We have a couple of hours to kill prior to the game, can anybody recommend somewhere different we might try, that is easy to travel from central station?

2 minutes ago, PSL said:

If only 2 hours and ur boy is 12 then go get some lunch or something. Keep kids away from pubs and bars. 

Which angle you going for here? 

Is it kids shouldn't be exposed to drink 

Or 

You don't like pubs being ruined by wee bastards 

On 09/09/2018 at 10:29, sandyboyblue said:

I’m traveling up on the train with my boy (age 12) with our season tickets this year. Previously we have ended up in the WRC because they allow him in. We have a couple of hours to kill prior to the game, can anybody recommend somewhere different we might try, that is easy to travel from central station?

You could jump in a taxi from Glasgow Central to LA Bowl at Springfield Quay. Do some bowling, have some food and walk down to the stadium. 

5 hours ago, PSL said:

If only 2 hours and ur boy is 12 then go get some lunch or something. Keep kids away from pubs and bars. 

I’m open to suggestions tbh, we generally get a snack prior to the game, and something more substantial prior to departing later in the evening. Lunch in town?