Cumdog Not Taking Our KnockBack To Well

JizzyMonkey

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol:

I was like that after we beat Hibs 4-2 just after Christmas. Game was on the Monday, I got home Wednesday afternoon. Never left the house til the following Monday, had ma Gran dropping off food and stuff :lol:

The common theme here seems to be @Mr Soprano...

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

I was like that after we beat Hibs 4-2 just after Christmas. Game was on the Monday, I got home Wednesday afternoon. Never left the house til the following Monday, had ma Gran dropping off food and stuff :lol:

The common theme here seems to be @Mr Soprano...

Aye I remember that being quite the farce 

26 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I either throw the controller or I take the disc out and throw it against the wall. Games and controllers can be replaced 49" flat screens are too expensive to replace.

I usually just charge upstairs and give the person I see the beating of their lives.

Usually by the time that's over I'm back in time for the second half.

8 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Why the fuss about a useless wee ned with limited ability taking the huff cos things didn't go his way? Wee cunt wants a good kicking and told to grow up.

I get, kind of, being upset and smashing things but who the fuck then proceeds to have someone film your moment of insanity and then post the stupidity on social media?  Reckon Cummings has an IQ of about 0.000005 higher than a Chia Pet. 

6 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

SeanSean?  Seriously? 

Sean was already taken. Just thought I'de stutter to make my point. What is it with the name Sean on this website? Lots of people's panties are in a bunch over my name. Really weird...never received one bit of stress in my life over my name. Now I come here on a sports team website and I might as well be named Adolph Hitler. Did somebody name Sean rape a Rangers player or somethin? lol! WTF?

56 minutes ago, SeanSean said:

Sean was already taken. Just thought I'de stutter to make my point. What is it with the name Sean on this website? Lots of people's panties are in a bunch over my name. Really weird...never received one bit of stress in my life over my name. Now I come here on a sports team website and I might as well be named Adolph Hitler. Did somebody name Sean rape a Rangers player or somethin? lol! WTF?

What a thing to suggest. You have a creepy mind :britney:

9 hours ago, SeanSean said:

Scum