*** The Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad Coulibaly is back and Grezda is almost fit as well. Our next few games are perfect for Grezda to get an understanding of the game without the games being major challenges. Same for Coulibaly, although we have the small matter of Villarreal in between two hopefully routine home games

7 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Can't make the game at the weekend, how do people usually watch the games that aren't on tv? 

I'll be in the UK so guessing I can't use RTV.

Badger Loyal on FB always has the best streams. If you've FB get one your mates to add you in, assuming that you've Rangers supporting mates that are already in it :lol:

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Badger Loyal on FB always has the best streams. If you've FB get one your mates to add you in, assuming that you've Rangers supporting mates that are already in it :lol:

Did a search on Facebook and the first comment I seen was 'it's easier to join the SAS than get into this Facebook group' :lol:

1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

Did a search on Facebook and the first comment I seen was 'it's easier to join the SAS than get into this Facebook group' :lol:

Aye it's invisible until someone in it adds you. I'll add you in if you want mate, I've been silenced in the group though so they'll probably think I'm adding you to speak on my behalf :lol:

48 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I've hardly posted since the break happened.

I posted a thread yesterday about an isis looking cunt setting a Santander on fire and it didn't make 2 pages 

If you could mate. Either that or just post the link in here on Saturday :lol:

1 hour ago, jackrfc95 said:

If you could mate. Either that or just post the link in here on Saturday :lol:

Link won't work mate. It comes up as the page is non existent unless you're in the group. Chuck me a link to your FB there and I'll add you in. I'll be over at the game on Saturday so probably won't be on here to do it then

Hopefully they accept me adding someone in and don't just ban us both :lol:

3 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

Can't make the game at the weekend, how do people usually watch the games that aren't on tv? 

I'll be in the UK so guessing I can't use RTV.

Buy a VPN such as TunnelBear or download Opera browser which is free and easy to download and has a built-in VPN.

This allows you to watch the game live on RTV in the UK or ROI.

Archived