*** The Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Link won't work mate. It comes up as the page is non existent unless you're in the group. Chuck me a link to your FB there and I'll add you in. I'll be over at the game on Saturday so probably won't be on here to do it then

Hopefully they accept me adding someone in and don't just ban us both :lol:

No adds on match day so get done soon. Also behave with your posts or you'll get removed. Brilliant streams though. 

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There’s another one on Facebook for streams that’s really good called ‘Rangerstele’, similar to the one the guys have mentioned you need to be invited. Streams are always good on there. 

Im not on Facebook but I can get my missus to add you as long as you promise not to give her the boaby. 

5 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

There’s another one on Facebook for streams that’s really good called ‘Rangerstele’, similar to the one the guys have mentioned you need to be invited. Streams are always good on there. 

Im not on Facebook but I can get my missus to add you as long as you promise not to give her the boaby. 

Strange post.

11 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I can't promise you anything mate

McGregor

Worrall       Goldson       Katic

Tav     Coulibaly     Jack     Arfield     Barisic

Ejaria

Morelos 

2 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

What about growler pics?

On 10 September 2018 at 16:26, Edmiston Drive said:

We have tae go undefeated  and no drawn games between now and turn of the year as dropping 7points in 4 games is shocking 

Now the dust has settled after the inept line up and display at the beast park, we need to experience this all out aggressive and non stop football the manager and players talked non stop about before a ball was kicked this season

Read a lot of complaints about the young Liverpool loanee who the manager raved about prior tae the game YES he was in the groove but that day was played so far back his talents were  not suited to this position

Arfield is another one and the boy Kent, why bring him when the young boy Middleton plays a similar role and now we have signed the Albanian

Tge beast game he never used one of our main assets i,e Tave with DC in front of him Tave was roasted that day because of this and a simple sub would have remedied this early doors 

Lots more mcoukd be added but glaring truth is 5points from 4  games is diabolical 

Tbf , it was a difficult start with the three away games , but I agree if we want success we can't afford any more slips . Looking at the fixtures from now till the break in January , apart from possibly Hearts away , we have not a bad run where our more ' difficult ' opponents are coming to Ibrox . If we want a serious shot at winning the title , these are the games we have to start winning . 

Id take it a block at a time ,  when there's an international break . Dundee , St Johnstone , Hearts at home with Livi away . Next block before the break is Kilmarnock and Motherwell at Ibrox and Hamilton , St Mirren away . Surely to fuck we won't drop points anywhere there . 

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

Tbf , it was a difficult start with the three away games , but I agree if we want success we can't afford any more slips . Looking at the fixtures from now till the break in January , apart from possibly Hearts away , we have not a bad run where our more ' difficult ' opponents are coming to Ibrox . If we want a serious shot at winning the title , these are the games we have to start winning . 

Id take it a block at a time ,  when there's an international break . Dundee , St Johnstone , Hearts at home with Livi away . Next block before the break is Kilmarnock and Motherwell at Ibrox and Hamilton , St Mirren away . Surely to fuck we won't drop points anywhere there . 

Good comment  Bud ?

16 hours ago, gmcf said:

Good Post ?

There is no room for error now after the start made

Dundee H, St Johnstone H, Livi A & Hearts H. We need 12 from 12 in the league here, if we have any plans to compete this year. 

13 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Good Post ?

There is no room for error now after the start made

Dundee H, St Johnstone H, Livi A & Hearts H. We need 12 from 12 in the league here, if we have any plans to compete this year. 

Yep ?

One step at a time . These four , the international break , the next four , another international break and then take it from there till the winter break . 

Controversially perhaps , I'd be prioritising the league in what is a hectic schedule until then . 

4 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Agreed.

Can understand the argument for money reasons and rewarding the players who got us to the group stages, but away to Villarreal which is a very tough game and practically a free hit, so would be keeping some of the first 11 players fresh. Same against Ayr. 

McGregor

Tav McAuley Worrall Barisic

McCrorie Coulibaly Halliday

Grezda Sadiq/Lafferty Middleton

Something like that, which is more than enough to beat Ayr. We need to rotate the squad often throughout this hectic schedule and it's the perfect opportunity to get those players fitness levels up to scratch. Flanagan and Morelos are suspended for the opener anyway.

Yeah I agree . Id treat the League Cup seriously though . We should have enough for Ayr at Ibrox by rotating the squad but after that we're only two games from a trophy so I'd be giving it everything there . 

The Europa Cup is different though . With such a hectic schedule I'd be resting players for those games ie your line up . Like I say , we've got a pretty good run of league games to put pressure on the tarriers till the end of the year . I hope we don't ruin that chance by concentrating in so many different fronts . 

Mcgregor

Tav    Goldson    Katic    Barisic

Jack

Candeais   Couli   Arfield   Middleton

Morelos

Middleton and Barisic will be a real weapon at home and Arfield to step forward and be in the box for crosses. Kent just does not offer enough when we are attacking.

Archived