*** The Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Be Interesting to see how we cope playing against 10 men behind ball.

Dundee will struggle with that sort of style, I think. From their highlights this season they're a team who create chances and suit passing the ball around quickly, but don't have anyone to get on the end of things. It's a pity for McCann as you can see what he's trying to do, and it seems most of the players buy into it; highlights that most teams in the league aren't that far apart in terms of quality, as with a decent striker they'd be nowhere near the foot of the table. 

Jack being out makes me think they're less likely to just sit back for 90 minutes, and they'll look to exploit his absence and Coulibaly's lack of sharpness. But any Dundee attack will come to nought. 

10 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Must win game tomorrow this is the sort of game we fucked up last season when they dropped points a day before.

Spot on. Going to show us a lot about what this team is made of tomorrow, if we’re serious about going for the title tomorrow is a must win.

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

Spot on. Going to show us a lot about what this team is made of tomorrow, if we’re serious about going for the title tomorrow is a must win.

Sqaud will already be well up for tomorrow. Tonight's results will just add extra incentive

I think we'll see a really hungry side tomorrow out to shut up the critics. 

Archived