Villarreal away tickets restricted view

tayside

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

See it now but it's got the warning about travel club needing to be subscribed too and it's collect onlyĀ 

I don't think I've any chance to get to collect them before next week. I'm away this weekend in Newcastle so can't get them Saturday

Think you pick them up at Villarreal mate

6 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

See it now but it's got the warning about travel club needing to be subscribed too and it's collect onlyĀ 

I don't think I've any chance to get to collect them before next week. I'm away this weekend in Newcastle so can't get them Saturday

You collect them over there. From memory the collection in 2005 was actuallyĀ in Valencia becuase there is fuck all in Villarreal

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

You collect them over there. From memory the collection in 2005 was actuallyĀ in Valencia becuase there is fuck all in Villarreal

Cheers for confirmingĀ 

I've fucked it any way as I didn't joint tc as I thought I'd have no chance in the ballot with 0 points

I'll just have to take my chances on getting tickets over there from someone punting spares or home end seatsĀ