Livingston Emails

scottyc06

5 hours ago, TheCutch said:

The folk who have had 2 all seem to have Killie as 1 of them. 

Could it be that the cup games are being dealt with seperately from league games? 

Cup games were 100% included in your total last season as we asked and the Motherwell league cup game had counted as one of ours. 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Probably going to be a bit controversial here but see the people who got Aberdeen, they should've been straight in the next ballot as well.

Until Rangers fix how to do this properly then I don't see how what's basically a draw for a ticket means you're then excluded for the next games until everyone is sorted. 

If you win the lotto on a Wednesday you're still.allowed to play it again on the Saturday. Same with the stuff with the final. Pure shite, those who got taigs in semi were to be put into a ballot once all those who never got the semi got the final first  that's a nonsense imo

Totally agree mate. 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Probably going to be a bit controversial here but see the people who got Aberdeen, they should've been straight in the next ballot as well.

Until Rangers fix how to do this properly then I don't see how what's basically a draw for a ticket means you're then excluded for the next games until everyone is sorted. 

If you win the lotto on a Wednesday you're still.allowed to play it again on the Saturday. Same with the stuff with the final. Pure shite, those who got taigs in semi were to be put into a ballot once all those who never got the semi got the final first  that's a nonsense imo

I read that opinion a few times last season and found it bizarre. The system we used to have, when we had allocations known at the start of the season, gave supporters on the cccs the same amount of away tickets, or as close as possible - I don’t recall too many issues with that. While doing it this way is a pain, with late notice, it also gives supporters the same, or similar number. A separate ‘all in’ draw for each match almost certainly wouldn’t.

37 minutes ago, left winger said:

I read that opinion a few times last season and found it bizarre. The system we used to have, when we had allocations known at the start of the season, gave supporters on the cccs the same amount of away tickets, or as close as possible - I don’t recall too many issues with that. While doing it this way is a pain, with late notice, it also gives supporters the same, or similar number. A separate ‘all in’ draw for each match almost certainly wouldn’t.

Allocations at the start was fine. But now if you land "lucky"  against Hamilton, that's you until everyone else is fixed.

When we were allocated at the start of the seasons it was always a good spread of "lesser" and "bigger" games. Now it's possible people will get livi twice Hamilton once and st Johnstone.

Seems no easy fix but it's shite that people get punished for s lucky draw if you like 

51 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I agree too on the proviso that you register for each game you want to attend and they have a ballot on that basis.

Some people can’t make a match for example and then they get allocated a ticket for that match. If it’s celtic then fine, easy to shift, but one of my pals got Killie and it was difficult for him in the end to get rid as he couldn’t go.