Training

.Williamson.

2 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Good we need a full and fit squad and we have not seen Rossiter and dorrans this season so maybe they can offer something. Looking forward to seeing Grezda also. Hoping he can be the flair going forward we have been missing.

Expected so much more from Dorrans, hopefully SG can get the best out of him, unless what we have seen is his best ? 

1 hour ago, Sket said:

All the dum dums thinking Rossiter is going to actually play football and not get injured again :lol::sarcasm:

I hope this comment comes back to haunt you remember I said hope please.

I want him playing like us all but always seems to be 1 competitive game and that's it for the season so pretty sure SG will do what's needed.

Hope the three to the right in this photo can get fully fit as they are all very talented and would give us a creativity we badly need.

Would love to see Rossiter turn it around.

Just a thought - Rogic played 8 games (no goals), 7 games (no goals) and 0 games in his first 3 seasons with the scum and finally got fit and turned out to be probably their most influential player. 

Anything's possible and fingers crossed for Rossiter and every Rangers player.

8 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Hope the .........

Would love to see Rossiter turn it around.

Just a thought - Rogic played 8 games (no goals), 7 games (no goals) and 0 games in his first 3 seasons with the scum and finally got fit and turned out to be probably their most influential player. 

Anything's possible and fingers crossed for Rossiter and every Rangers player.

You did way too much “research” into that post for my liking 

10 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Rossiter will always be up there with Prodan, Rozenthal, Kuznetsov, Reid etc. Great players who should have done great things with us, but ultimately we got fuck all from.

highly likely that your correct. 

hope this time your wrong .hopefully he's more Ian Durrant than Prodan 

12 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Expected so much more from Dorrans, hopefully SG can get the best out of him, unless what we have seen is his best ? 

Just a gut feeling. But I think we will see more from Dorrans under SG.

He'll be able to go further forward with jack and couibaly behind him in midfield.

Showed he can be a threat from outside the box shooting and might be the play maker we've been looking for under SG.