Couple of players possibly nearing fitness

Rossiter in the photo aswell

FB_IMG_1536688504690.jpg

• Like 1

Good we need a full and fit squad and we have not seen Rossiter and dorrans this season so maybe they can offer something. Looking forward to seeing Grezda also. Hoping he can be the flair going forward we have been missing.

My dad mentioned something about them playing in a bounce game today. Be great if that were the case.

Holy shit, a lesser spotted Liverpudlian called Rossiter!

Looking foward to seeing grezda for the 1st time. 

Dorrans and Rossiter being fit will be boost for the midfield.

Would be nice to think both players will stay fit and contribute throughout the season but it's more likely both will break down again and be back to square one again.

It's been - and continues to be - a long quiet spell from the Club since the OF game.     Maybe sometime soon some proper football news will appear from the Club.    Did the few who were on Scotland duty come back injury-free?

All the dum dums thinking Rossiter is going to actually play football and not get injured again :lol::sarcasm:

• Like 2

Need them all fit to cover suspensions and future injuries from hammer throwers if nothing else. 

2 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Good we need a full and fit squad and we have not seen Rossiter and dorrans this season so maybe they can offer something. Looking forward to seeing Grezda also. Hoping he can be the flair going forward we have been missing.

Expected so much more from Dorrans, hopefully SG can get the best out of him, unless what we have seen is his best ? 

Great to see Rossiter back. I live in hope....

I hope I’m wrong, but I believe there’s more chance of me walking to the moon than Rossiter being fit for more than a game.

• Like 1

I'm still under the impression Rossiter is gona be a great player for us. Probably never gona happen but...?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sket said:

All the dum dums thinking Rossiter is going to actually play football and not get injured again :lol::sarcasm:

I hope this comment comes back to haunt you remember I said hope please.

I want him playing like us all but always seems to be 1 competitive game and that's it for the season so pretty sure SG will do what's needed.

Rossiter will always be up there with Prodan, Rozenthal, Kuznetsov, Reid etc. Great players who should have done great things with us, but ultimately we got fuck all from.

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Couple of players possibly nearing fitness

Rossiter in the photo aswell

FB_IMG_1536688504690.jpg

What ones rossiter?

Hope the three to the right in this photo can get fully fit as they are all very talented and would give us a creativity we badly need.

Would love to see Rossiter turn it around.

Just a thought - Rogic played 8 games (no goals), 7 games (no goals) and 0 games in his first 3 seasons with the scum and finally got fit and turned out to be probably their most influential player. 

Anything's possible and fingers crossed for Rossiter and every Rangers player.

8 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Hope the .........

Would love to see Rossiter turn it around.

Just a thought - Rogic played 8 games (no goals), 7 games (no goals) and 0 games in his first 3 seasons with the scum and finally got fit and turned out to be probably their most influential player. 

Anything's possible and fingers crossed for Rossiter and every Rangers player.

You did way too much “research” into that post for my liking 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Rossiter will always be up there with Prodan, Rozenthal, Kuznetsov, Reid etc. Great players who should have done great things with us, but ultimately we got fuck all from.

highly likely that your correct. 

hope this time your wrong .hopefully he's more Ian Durrant than Prodan 

12 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Expected so much more from Dorrans, hopefully SG can get the best out of him, unless what we have seen is his best ? 

Just a gut feeling. But I think we will see more from Dorrans under SG.

He'll be able to go further forward with jack and couibaly behind him in midfield.

Showed he can be a threat from outside the box shooting and might be the play maker we've been looking for under SG.