Ticket Office-is this a new rule?

LochendBilly

3 hours ago, govanblue said:

Yes, it's a new rule.

There's been too much "ticket fraud" going on, and it's been causing problems on matchday, with 2 people turning up for 1 seat for example.

Not good news for The Fund, but we'll live with it.

Hi GB, you read my pm re Saturday? 

3 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

Surely the club would be willing to waive the fee for that? I'd contact the SLO and the club directly to explain. 

Govanblue has good contacts there mate and I am sure he will sort it out if it can be sorted. 

He is working long hours at the moment and is not on RM just as much as normal but should see him on Sat at the game. 

9 hours ago, Bears r us said:

@govanblue is this going to mean a £5 charge for every ticket printed for the fund ? 

No, I don't think we'll be charged.  I'm sure I discussed this with the ticket office and they told me we'd be okay, because our thing is pre-approved.  I hope I'm not wrong.  I''ll check.

1 hour ago, Aubie92 said:

Surely the club would be willing to waive the fee for that? I'd contact the SLO and the club directly to explain. 

I'm pretty sure they will.  They have a good understanding of The Fund, and are always happy to support our efforts.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Govanblue has good contacts there mate and I am sure he will sort it out if it can be sorted. 

He is working long hours at the moment and is not on RM just as much as normal but should see him on Sat at the game. 

What he said.  :tu:

8 hours ago, govanblue said:

No, I don't think we'll be charged.  I'm sure I discussed this with the ticket office and they told me we'd be okay, because our thing is pre-approved.  I hope I'm not wrong.  I''ll check.

I'm pretty sure they will.  They have a good understanding of The Fund, and are always happy to support our efforts.

What he said.  :tu:

:thumbup:

23 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Popped over to get a paper ticket for Saturday, lassie says you can only do it on the day of the game now. I've never had issues before, is this new or is it just her being a dick? I was going to pay for my Europa package but took the huff, I know they won't care but it made me feel better:lol: Sticking to my original idea, BT sports and a cargo.

No problem if the rule is applied to everyone.

I like your style mate and your honesty  .Not sure about the new rule but I think they make it up as they go along in there nowadays 

11 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

No, i went in and selected the nearest seat to where me and my mate sit and bought and received the ticket right there and then.

That was 2/3 days before the Maribor game. 

No wonder refs make mistakes then:lol:

You didn't read the thread.

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

No, i went in and selected the nearest seat to where me and my mate sit and bought and received the ticket right there and then.

That was 2/3 days before the Maribor game. 

that's not what we're talking about here.  We're talking about getting a paper reprint for your season ticket seat prior to matchday.

The reason they've done this is that you should only need a paper reprint if you've left home without your smartcard.  If that's the case, then you should have no issue about waiting until matchday to get your reprint.

On 12/09/2018 at 12:48, govanblue said:

Yes, it's a new rule.

There's been too much "ticket fraud" going on, and it's been causing problems on matchday, with 2 people turning up for 1 seat for example.

Not good news for The Fund, but we'll live with it.

Was there any suggestions for folk buying outside the ground hope to spot a fake? 

20 hours ago, govanblue said:

I've not heard any reports of fake tickets being sold outside the ground.  Have you?

The first one I quoted you on said "ticket fraud" . And because of the only being able to pick up your tickets on the day of the game, I assumed that it was fake tickets plus "2people turning up for 1 seat" To give the fraudsters less time to copy what the real tickets look like. 

Get what I mean? 

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

The first one I quoted you on said "ticket fraud" . And because of the only being able to pick up your tickets on the day of the game, I assumed that it was fake tickets plus. 2people turning up for 1 seat" To give the fraudsters less time to copy what the real tickets look like. 

Get what I mean? 

Think it's to stop ppl getting a reprint , then using that and season ticket so 2 ppl can get into stadium