BROXI on TV next week

Bears r us

36 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:cheers:

Good on you Bud for continuing to highlight the progress of Broxi ..... and the Bravehound slogan says it all about our "best friends" .... they really are that natural medicine that helps to heal the invisible wounds suffered by many of our troops ...... proper friends indeed.

:UK:

Cheers mate, it is just a case of passing on the information from his trainer who is doing such a great job with Broxi. I hope this programme gives Bravehound more publicity and lets us see our boy. :thumbup:

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Cheers mate, it is just a case of passing on the information from his trainer who is doing such a great job with Broxi. I hope this programme gives Bravehound more publicity and lets us see our boy. :thumbup:

?

Yes indeed mate ..... it's a brilliant project that gives hope to those who deserve a chance to heal .... and you're doing a good job in that department too and it is appreciated.

22 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

?

Yes indeed mate ..... it's a brilliant project that gives hope to those who deserve a chance to heal .... and you're doing a good job in that department too and it is appreciated.

Dogs are so aware of what humans are thinking or feeling it is understandable how it works, but it was someone getting it up and running that was the master stroke.

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Dogs are so aware of what humans are thinking or feeling it is understandable how it works, but it was someone getting it up and running that was the master stroke.

Funnily I have a dog on the park that for a week was around me and let me walk her but as soon as I started getting sick she started going ballistic at me. Not hurting me or anything just barking like I was retarded and I knew i had to take a day off to recover. Came back today and saw Pippa and not a peep from her, my cats have been the same way as well but I will leave that to another post.

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Funnily I have a dog on the park that for a week was around me and let me walk her but as soon as I started getting sick she started going ballistic at me. Not hurting me or anything just barking like I was retarded and I knew i had to take a day off to recover. Came back today and saw Pippa and not a peep from her, my cats have been the same way as well but I will leave that to another post.

We had a wonderful Westie and his ability to know if you were unwell or upset in any way was fantastic, they just know.

I do not have much experience with cats but would not rule out them having an ability as well to know how their owners are feeling.

Glad you took the day off mate and now feel better.

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

We had a wonderful Westie and his ability to know if you were unwell or upset in any way was fantastic, they just know.

I do not have much experience with cats but would not rule out them having an ability as well to know how their owners are feeling.

Glad you took the day off mate and now feel better.

Yeah, unfortunately I am being the cunt that I usually am but I can assure you my cats don't give a fuck about me until I have a fit (epileptic) or have a cold then they are all over me like a bloody rash!

Still Two week to go before Tenerife and finding out some cats to adopt for two weeks :thumbsup:

EDIT: Reminds me I was in Spain once, not sure where as been a few times but I was pissed and walked into this garden and started feeding a dog, the pub owner across the road knew who the food was for and didn't say shit, next minute I was being pulled by a policeman, I was in the front of a police station and that was their dog! Fuck me I was terrified at first then just broke out laughing and telling him the bastard across the street set me up, the copper let me off and the dog gave me a lick.

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Yeah, unfortunately I am being the cunt that I usually am but I can assure you my cats don't give a fuck about me until I have a fit (epileptic) or have a cold then they are all over me like a bloody rash!

Still Two week to go before Tenerife and finding out some cats to adopt for two weeks :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about the fits mate, but enjoy your holiday, cats or not. :thumbup: 

9 hours ago, Bears r us said:

STV have been at BRAVEHOUND today filming about their work and Broxi was there and should be on the news next week sometime. His trainer will let us know (once she knows) what night it is on and I will put it up here.

This will be a good chance for anyone who cannot make the game on the 7th Oct to see him. 

Broxiatsecc.jpg

Awesome!

Must remember to get him a scarf when he comes to Ibrox.  :rangers:

12 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Thought when i opened this it was going to be about Broxi bear on the Jeremy Kyle show telling how Roxi had cheated on him wi Kingsley the Thistle mascot..

Same ? thought they bastards at stv will have him portrayed as some down and out bear wearing a strip from 2003 who’s struggling since Roxi fucked off with the cubs when the EBTs dried up and they have footage  of Broxi walking round the pitch singing the sash booting sandcastles over behind the goal snorting the white lines Robbie Fowler style. 

Av thought too much into that?

well done Op anyway.

33 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Same ? thought they bastards at stv will have him portrayed as some down and out bear wearing a strip from 2003 who’s struggling since Roxi fucked off with the cubs when the EBTs dried up and they have footage  of Broxi walking round the pitch singing the sash booting sandcastles over behind the goal snorting the white lines Robbie Fowler style. 

Av thought too much into that?

well done Op anyway.

Think you might have a book in you mate. :pipe:

18 hours ago, Bears r us said:

STV have been at BRAVEHOUND today filming about their work and Broxi was there and should be on the news next week sometime. His trainer will let us know (once she knows) what night it is on and I will put it up here.

This will be a good chance for anyone who cannot make the game on the 7th Oct to see him. 

Broxiatsecc.jpg

you mind If I tweet about this on the RM account mate?

18 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Broxiatsecc.jpg

How relaxed and cool does the wee belter look.  My admiration for these dogs, trainers and ex-service personnel is immense, keep up the phenominal work you do GB :bow::bow::UK::UK: