A pint with Novo

.Williamson.

11 minutes ago, gmcf said:

It's when you get threads like this you realise just how many important goals the wee man scored for us . 

?

Exactly mate .... his goals allowed us to walk tall at home and in Europe ... he in his time helped to maintain our status as a force ..... he is also a loud voice about all that is positive about our Club .... that I would say is pretty important going forward when so many others have let us down in that department.

:UK:

37 minutes ago, FSM said:

Novo is undoubtedly a 'nice guy', but his reputation as a Rangers player seems to grow larger with each passing year. He was bang average on a good day.

Don't know about you but I would take a bang average Novo any day over some of the shite we have had recently. 

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

?

Exactly mate .... his goals allowed us to walk tall at home and in Europe ... he in his time helped to maintain our status as a force ..... he is also a loud voice about all that is positive about our Club .... that I would say is pretty important going forward when so many others have let us down in that department.

:UK:

You're spot on with all of that . So refreshing to hear an ex-player speaking positively about the club compared to others that you would expect to . 

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I like him:) He always chats when in his bar, stops for pictures,  even when working.  Joins in and has a song with the fans.  Really good craic:)  

When i am down I think I just might get a ride in a cab and go along before the holly bobs.

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

He’s scored several goals that you’ll remember for a lifetime, he scored plenty against them, and he absolutely loves Rangers. He’s s legend, that doesn’t mean he’s one of the best to play for us, but he is a legend.

I thought he scored more than he did v them, he scored 4 inc a double in a 3-0 victory, his partnership with Prso worked well albeit short lived.

Had a great chat for about an hour with Nacho in Las Vegas last  year at NARSA in a bar in the Planet Hollywood Hotel. He seemed to despise them tarrier bastards as much as I do as our conversation evolved. I really enjoyed his company & he actually stuck us up a couple of drinks as well.

Rangers legend in my opinion when I think about it....

Novo for what he was and what he cost was by far one of the best pound for pound signings this millenium. Legend may be a stretch but he is no doubt a club icon and has produced some of the most important goals in the clubs recent history. 

Some pretty important goals against celtic. His goals against hibs, Red Star, Falkirk, Panathanikos, the penalty against Fiorentina, as the article mentions, has given us more than what we paid. He had his moments and bad games aye but he turned up when we needed him.

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

6 he scored mate

Your prob right, the site I looked on that said he scored 4 have missed out the penalty he scored in the 2-0 game when Prso scored the other with his bandaged head (from a Ricksen free kick) so I wont be back there looking for facts.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s not every day you sit and have a pint with a Rangers legend.

It’s not every day you have a pint poured for you by one either.

It's not every day you get charged £5 for it either. 

He is a Rangers legend but not for his playing prowess. Stamping on Pearsons head made him a legend in my eyes