Buckle up troops

Prso's headband

The more I read about “cross party groups” the less concerned I get. It’s just for pathetic wankers that needs a group to continue their bile. It’s got no authority whatsoever. They’ll get a wee get together with other fenians. 

This group looks more interesting than what some IRA sympathisers believe is sectarian or not.

Cross-Party Groups

Beer And Pubs

Purpose of the group

The purpose of the group is to further the appreciation of good quality beer that is locally and independently brewed in Scotland. It also recognises the importance of pubs and licensed bars to community life, particularly those based in rural areas. The group will provide a forum to discuss policies that will impact on the beer and pub sector and affect beer drinkers and pub-goers across Scotland.

4 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

You win, just decide in what way he should die, was it just a plain old, I hope you die, or was there more thought put into it, :UK:

It was a quick one cos I got fed up cutting the letters out the newspapers and my daughter was raging at me using all her glue.

“CPGs pending recognition

The following CPGs are pending recognition, subject to the agreement of the Standards, Procedures and Public Appointments Committee (see Section 6, paragraph 18 of the Code of Conduct for MSPs):

Combatting Sectarianism

Prevention and Healing of ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences)

Scottish Gypsy Travellers

Women's Justice

Proposed CPGs

The proposed CPG on St Andrew's Day will meet on 19 September 2018 at 6pm in Q1.04. The Convener of the proposed Group is Tom Arthur MSP. Should you wish to attend the meeting please contact, Tom.Arthur.msp@parliament.scot.

I wonder if Tom.Arthur.msp@parliament.scot is aware of the tweet, ok it’s passed the committee but it still requires this meeting for recognition. Might be worth going!

http://www.parliament.scot/msps/30017.aspx

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

How exactly does this sectarianism manifest itself? What practical, tangible,  recent evidence is there of it being a serious problem in Scottish society? Who are the people so troubled by it that they feel the need to form a cross-party Parliamentary group?

Only a sectarian like yourself would dare to demand proof. You're scum!

They are targeting our parades, forcing them to be re routed, now Rangers fans will be the main target of this new committee, led by a arsehole like mason, there must be a coordinated vote by unionists at the next holyrood elections to rid us of this snp shite.