Buckle up troops

Prso's headband

5 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

This particular piece of shit claims to be a Christian. 

He's a chameleon Christian , whatever is seen to be fashionable will dictate how he dresses his language, absolute horror of a politician, I think he attends the Baptist church and yet does nothing but put the boot into Protestant expression, very mixed up and vapid character.

2 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

He's a chameleon Christian , whatever is seen to be fashionable will dictate how he dresses his language, absolute horror of a politician, I think he attends the Baptist church and yet does nothing but put the boot into Protestant expression, very mixed up and vapid character.

He is absolutely thick as pigshit as well. I used to follow him on Twitter until he blocked me,I think Sturgeon even finds him a bit of an embarrassment ...that's saying something.The living embodiment of pin a rosette on a donkey and they will get elected.The SNP is not a cult though!

51 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Something akin to 0.07% of crime in Scotland is of a 'sectarian nature', so hardly an issue. 

This is merely a card used by politicians to divide the country, provide media soundbites and of course harness the fenian/republican vote.  They really do not care whether or not they disenfranchise the Protestant majority because they are well aware that our biggest crime is --- apathy. 

100% Bang on the money!

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

3 SNP MP’s and James Kelly (celtic fan) are 4 of the commitee the other being from the Conservatives.

James Kelly, who fought like fuck to scrap the offensive behaviour at football act, once tarriers started getting done for singing their "folk songs", the Tory on the comitee doesn't stand a chance. 

4 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

A guy standing in front of an IRA flag to tackle sectarianism, amazing. 

C2A25E93-CBB8-4104-B494-2198CED818EC.png

For what it’s worth a don’t give a toss about sectarianism, couldn’t care what they sing and couldn’t care what we sing. If you are offended with a song football isn’t the game for you. 

I’m sure I know that guy in the middles face, anybody know who he is?

22 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

The same Findlay who stated on national radio that the celtic support should be allowed to sing IRA songs the same Findlay who has signed off some of her tweets with a well known IRA slogan, that wee Jeanette?

ira apologist scum who even cel*ic, shamed by the above, wanted sacked from her role in their supporters association,  yet she was still asked by the snp to advise the committee that was debating the original Offensive Behaviour at Football Act.

The SNP have Ulsterised Scottish Politics for want of a better term .Fucking shameful given what happened over here and politicians should have learnt through looking at our 40 years of sectarian madness ...they will push and push until there is a backlash and by that time it will be too late