Buckle up troops

Prso's headband

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Give it another 20 year and these arseholes will cause a civil war in this country. 

I think it is more like 10 years away from a civil war from the day that referendum got announced they ramped it up big style and from the day they got beat they have got worse and worse at such a rapid pace there scumbag bastards

4 minutes ago, DC76 said:

On holiday last year got talkin to an old boy from greenock.."Morton fan" until he enquired about schools etc.. fuckin true blue through and through mate I reply .met with a hearty handshake..small anecdote but significant in the fact that people..our people are becoming reticent to declare their allegiances for fear of some kind of backlash initiated by none other than these rebel loving cunts that run Scotland at the moment...I do not envy my fellow bears,unionists,loyalists who have to live with this every single day one little bit,looking from afar it frankly enrages me?

He must have been a spineless prick

4 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

He must have been a spineless prick

Tbf mate that was my initial thought but he was an older gent there with his daughter and grandchildren so I can understand why he wouldn't want a shower of fenian cunts ruining their holiday? fuck sake second day there a had tae get a big taig telt ,regarding the lifting of shit that didn't belong to him..yet one of the nicest couples me and the missus met were from just outside Dublin..funny old world?

22 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

On the night when Scotland said no that utter lying bastard Eddie Reader went unto Twitter stating that there was a massacre in George Square and nationalists were being attacked and beaten to a pulp.The police and ambulance services were unaware of said massacre...again straight out of their political cousins Sinn Fein playbook.The thing is now in some quarters it is a given fact that Unionists attacked Nationalists that night.

Yep I read the same on a different forum. "Lock your doors, they're marching to the east end and they hate Catholics!" 

:lol: Well half of it was true

4 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Tbf mate that was my initial thought but he was an older gent there with his daughter and grandchildren so I can understand why he wouldn't want a shower of fenian cunts ruining their holiday? fuck sake second day there a had tae get a big taig telt ,regarding the lifting of shit that didn't belong to him..yet one of the nicest couples me and the missus met were from just outside Dublin..funny old world?

The vast majority of Southern Irish people I have met from going down there or meeting abroad have been absolute brilliant company,like any other country you get rockets we have probably a higher ratio in Northern Ireland though?

5 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Scottish Parliament definition of Sectarianism (from the Terms of Reference for the Scottish Parliament Standards Committee) reads;

Sectarian sekˈteə.ri.ən - adjective

Caused by or feeling very strong support for the religious or political group that you are a member of, in a way that can cause problems with other groups.  In Scotland, this is particularly prevalent against catholicism and associated football clubs.

I can see the loophole here straight away. I despise catholicism for a thousand reasons. I've got a lot of things to say about many other religions too. However - I am not a member of any religious or political group, so I cannot possibly fall foul of this definition as it stands above. Any decent lawyer should get that one thrown out in seconds.

20 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

The vast majority of Southern Irish people I have met from going down there or meeting abroad have been absolute brilliant company,like any other country you get rockets we have probably a higher ratio in Northern Ireland though?

Me and the boy got on like a house on fire,nae agendas just watching fitba and having a beer in between watching our wee yins..the Scottish taigs are a different breed altogether,which is why I sympathise with my fellow bears having to live with that all day,every day?

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Yes mate, I'm well aware just how much of an uphill struggle we face here and I spend a lot of time trying to educate people about the rights and wrongs in Scotland as I see it. Our people have been demonised to the point many are scared to come out and say they are a Unionist for fear of being branded a bigot, it's laughable because the worst bigotry I have ever witnessed in this country was in the lead up to the referendum.

*edit* and that was from nationalists towards Unionists.

Im proud to say that everyone I know be it Rangers Fans, Unionists, Orange Order to the taigs I know that I'm in Orange Order vote No, hate snp with a passion, love Rangers and follow Parades when I'm not walking in them, and these people or cunts that hate us will never stop or embarress or silence me.

I'm thinking as well almost everyone on this site will be the same, if there is a law brought into stop sectarianism I would be fucked and lifted and jailed in my work for starters. :UK:

Someone has already put on the percentage for crimes to do with sectarianism, miniscule, the only way to beat this mob is at the ballot box, get them to fuck.

Is this cross party thing set up to look into sectarianism between the Hindus and Muslims and the Sonny and the Shiites ?

Wasn’t there a bloke who got murdered in Shawlands because he offended one of them ?

Sectarianism isn’t just between Papes and Prods but I suppose our diddy wee Parliament has to do something to justify their wages.

4 hours ago, beechwood bear said:

We really need to rid ourselves of the SNP. We are fair game for these cunts and they ain't trying to hide it.

Vote for the nearest polled candidate to your local SNP MP/MSP and get them out. Bite the bullet, even if that is Labour or Conservative - time for tactically voting. Doubt it will happen though, the unionist vote is spread too thin over the other parties - we need a dedicated Unionist party, with an initial aim of destroying SNPs vote. 

27 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Is this cross party thing set up to look into sectarianism between the Hindus and Muslims and the Sonny and the Shiites ?

Wasn’t there a bloke who got murdered in Shawlands because he offended one of them ?

Sectarianism isn’t just between Papes and Prods but I suppose our diddy wee Parliament has to do something to justify their wages.

Cunt travelled up from down here because his Sunni faith couldn't accept an amadhi (secular therefore heretic) espousing semi Christian values ?

If that isn't sectarian then..

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I can see the loophole here straight away. I despise catholicism for a thousand reasons. I've got a lot of things to say about many other religions too. However - I am not a member of any religious or political group, so I cannot possibly fall foul of this definition as it stands above. Any decent lawyer should get that one thrown out in seconds.

Your missing the most important point. You are a Rangers fan therefore you are guilty.

7 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Not supporters, new age modern day wanks that have no links to Rangers, nor the Protestant, Unionist, Loyalists beliefs that the element of the support is brought up on

Lol - I’ve been labelled many things on here for my support of the SNP but ‘new age’ - now that’s a new one! 

45 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Lol - I’ve been labelled many things on here for my support of the SNP but ‘new age’ - now that’s a new one! 

And what are your thoughts Peter on the snp strategy of selecting known Rangers haters and republican sympathisers for football related political matters? 

Findlay, mason, Dorman all despise us, and uniquely us it seems, yet can influence critical matters affecting our club and support.  Coincidence or agenda?

Does the snp political stance still allow you to determine football and politics are separate entities and the two don't impact on each other?

Will anything sway you from backing the snp?

Genuine questions btw.

8 hours ago, DC76 said:

On holiday last year got talkin to an old boy from greenock.."Morton fan" until he enquired about schools etc.. fuckin true blue through and through mate I reply .met with a hearty handshake..small anecdote but significant in the fact that people..our people are becoming reticent to declare their allegiances for fear of some kind of backlash initiated by none other than these rebel loving cunts that run Scotland at the moment...I do not envy my fellow bears,unionists,loyalists who have to live with this every single day one little bit,looking from afar it frankly enrages me?

Same happened to me in Menorca this year. Sat in a pub and bloke next to me at the bar had a Glasgow accent, asked him who he supported and he told me Partick Thistle! Told him I was Rangers and next thing we were having a chat about all things Rangers, said he just says he’s Partick to avoid the hassle he gets.

Really drives me mad how some of ours think they need to hide who they support yet wherever I go I seem to see plenty of green and grey bastards all over the place. I always make a point of taking at least one Rangers shirt on holiday and have had some great chats with fellow bears who have come up to me.

12 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Same happened to me in Menorca this year. Sat in a pub and bloke next to me at the bar had a Glasgow accent, asked him who he supported and he told me Partick Thistle! Told him I was Rangers and next thing we were having a chat about all things Rangers, said he just says he’s Partick to avoid the hassle he gets.

Really drives me mad how some of ours think they need to hide who they support yet wherever I go I seem to see plenty of green and grey bastards all over the place. I always make a point of taking at least one Rangers shirt on holiday and have had some great chats with fellow bears who have come up to me.

That guy is a gay homosexual. 

14 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Scottish Parliament definition of Sectarianism (from the Terms of Reference for the Scottish Parliament Standards Committee) reads;

Caused by or feeling very strong support for the religious or political group that you are a member of, in a way that can cause problems with other groups.  In Scotland, this is particularly prevalent against catholicism and associated football clubs.

Please tell me you have faked that? 

14 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

That’s plain wrong. 

The standards committee in 2015 defined it as:

“Sectarianism in Scotland is a mixture of perceptions, attitudes, actions, and structures that involves overlooking, excluding, discriminating against or being abusive or violent towards others on the basis of their perceived Christian denominational background. This perception is always mixed with other factors such as, but not confined to, politics, football allegiance and national identity”

https://www.gov.scot/Publications/2015/05/4296