Buckle up troops

Prso's headband

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Was just going to post this . 

And this is the sort of character deemed suitable to convene such a group . 

According to some on twitter who looked into this  the email originated in Scandanavia ,have a guess where he was that week

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

According to some on twitter who looked into this  the email originated in Scandanavia have a guess where he was that week

That wouldn't surprise me one bit . 

What worries me is , given his previous with us , who at government level would think it a good idea to make him the convenor ? And why ? 

2 minutes ago, rossDas said:

To ensure that the sectarian issue is reframed so that only one side becomes the bad guys, like they failed to do with the Offensive Behaviour at Football act. 

It's really the only explanation I can think of too ?

22 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

?

A picture is worth a thousand words they say ..... and every single solitary one of the words from this picture have sectarianism written all over them ..... they really don't do irony do they?

:UK:

The thing with them now is they don't care about irony , they don't care about hiding it anymore , it's that blatant . Fuck sake , they even want their pictures taken , smiling , in an ira slop house . If the penny didn't drop then , then it never will . 

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

It's cultural imperialism under the euphemistic title of "tackling sectarianism". A group of people in power wielding it against their enemies, perceived or otherwise. 

I think this is close to the bone, I remember listening to a programme where elderly members or the catholic community banged on about being discriminated against by Scottish society and how wrong this was. Fast forward to recent times when positions of influence and power in the country are now taken up by persons from this group and guess what, do they attempt to create the fair impartial society they say they craved.... 

9 minutes ago, rossDas said:

The question is, are we ready to contest the narrative?

I'm not see there's anything that can be done in a football sense . 

On a government level , we have to get our act together and rid ourselves of the snp for starters . 

28 minutes ago, gmcf said:

That wouldn't surprise me one bit . 

What worries me is , given his previous with us , who at government level would think it a good idea to make him the convenor ? And why ? 

The arrogant, anti British snp, they are targeting our parades, Rangers fans will be next, they are targeting anything pro British, rat bastards need voted out.

2 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Spot on mate, they aren't trying to hide anything, they are on a mission to wipe out anything pro British. 

Totally agree mate. Unfortunately I come from a yes voting fuckin cesspit. I'll be voting Tory and so will my family. Not that I'm a great lover of the Tories but the only party available to me now.

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Im so raging in going to kick over some cunts sand castle and ruin a birthday party

I bet that the steady trickle of increasingly bizarre articles you reference were published with the purpose of instilling fresh anti-Rangers prejudice in the Scottish public ahead of this new battle.

5 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Something akin to 0.07% of crime in Scotland is of a 'sectarian nature', so hardly an issue. 

This is merely a card used by politicians to divide the country, provide media soundbites and of course harness the fenian/republican vote.  They really do not care whether or not they disenfranchise the Protestant majority because they are well aware that our biggest crime is --- apathy. 

this         ^       ^        x100

7 minutes ago, beechwood bear said:

Totally agree mate. Unfortunately I come from a yes voting fuckin cesspit. I'll be voting Tory and so will my family. Not that I'm a great lover of the Tories but the only party available to me now.

Same bud, I'm a Tory voter, they are far from perfect I know, but every other party in that holyrood seem to keen to jump into bed with the snp for my liking.