Buckle up troops

Prso's headband

I really worry about where this country is heading and what lies in store for our kids and grandkids when they come.

Education standards are declining alarmingly under the SNP governance and I feel they may be getting "dumbed down" so to speak. 

With the sort of blatant disregard for our culture and people as it is the now with a unionist majority, what do we envisage for the future should the SNP remain in power and continue to chip away at us? It really doesn't bare thinking about what sort of shite our future generations may face.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I really worry about where this country is heading and what lies in store for our kids and grandkids when they come.

Education standards are declining alarmingly under the SNP governance and I feel they may be getting "dumbed down" so to speak. 

With the sort of blatant disregard for our culture and people as it is the now with a unionist majority, what do we envisage for the future should the SNP remain in power and continue to chip away at us? It really doesn't bare thinking about what sort of shite our future generations may face.

Complacency is your biggest enemy ,no disrespect mate but a few chants of WATP will not cut it the Unionist must fight back...not in a violent way but in the ballot box .When you get bitter twisted pricks like Jim Spence having the confidence to go on social media and state Your days are over...fuck me 

4 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

A guy standing in front of an IRA flag to tackle sectarianism, amazing. 

C2A25E93-CBB8-4104-B494-2198CED818EC.png

For what it’s worth a don’t give a toss about sectarianism, couldn’t care what they sing and couldn’t care what we sing. If you are offended with a song football isn’t the game for you. 

Anywhere else in the world that would get you sacked.

3 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

Well he can start with the bile national anthem they use for Scotland it's a fucking reddy.

I had a conversation with an independence supporting celtic fan at work who stated that the sash is sectarian. My response was it celebrates victories in battles where one party happened to be a Catholic attempting to gain the crown so on that basis all songs commemorating British victories in both world wars would be deemed racist. His response was of course they are. So I then said on that basis Flower of Scotland must be racist. In his strange logic he argued that it wasn't as it was a national anthem. You just can't have a reasoned debate with them. 

4 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

So this is the level of a snp politician ?

The media are always lurking on here so why are you not printing  this ?‍♀️

There’s loads that the specky mutant has tweeted about. Seen him tweeting that Lee Wallace is grass - his patter is as good as his diet the fat mess.

On the night when Scotland said no that utter lying bastard Eddie Reader went unto Twitter stating that there was a massacre in George Square and nationalists were being attacked and beaten to a pulp.The police and ambulance services were unaware of said massacre...again straight out of their political cousins Sinn Fein playbook.The thing is now in some quarters it is a given fact that Unionists attacked Nationalists that night.

13 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Yes mate, I'm well aware just how much of an uphill struggle we face here and I spend a lot of time trying to educate people about the rights and wrongs in Scotland as I see it. Our people have been demonised to the point many are scared to come out and say they are a Unionist for fear of being branded a bigot, it's laughable because the worst bigotry I have ever witnessed in this country was in the lead up to the referendum.

*edit* and that was from nationalists towards Unionists.

On holiday last year got talkin to an old boy from greenock.."Morton fan" until he enquired about schools etc.. fuckin true blue through and through mate I reply .met with a hearty handshake..small anecdote but significant in the fact that people..our people are becoming reticent to declare their allegiances for fear of some kind of backlash initiated by none other than these rebel loving cunts that run Scotland at the moment...I do not envy my fellow bears,unionists,loyalists who have to live with this every single day one little bit,looking from afar it frankly enrages me?

Just now, DC76 said:

On holiday last year got talkin to an old boy from greenock.."Morton fan" until he enquired about schools etc.. fuckin true blue through and through mate I reply .met with a hearty handshake..small anecdote but significant in the fact that people..our people are becoming reticent to declare their allegiances for fear of some kind of backlash initiated by none other than these rebel loving cunts that run Scotland at the moment...I do not envy my fellow bears,unionists,loyalists who have to live with this every single day one little bit,looking from afar it frankly enrages me?

Yes mate, I know a good few people like that.