Buckle up troops

Prso's headband

12 hours ago, bluedylan said:

The SNP have Ulsterised Scottish Politics for want of a better term .Fucking shameful given what happened over here and politicians should have learnt through looking at our 40 years of sectarian madness ...they will push and push until there is a backlash and by that time it will be too late

Convinced that’s their end game, push and push finally we smash back and they turn round with the look we told you so pish. 

24 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

How the fuck does a cunt holding that opinion make it to public office in a fair minded society. 

Oh wait I’ve forgot it 21st century scotland, the snp make Sinn Fein look like a party of the progressive middle ground. 

Because we allow him to. Sorry but that's it in a nutshell. 

17 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Scottish Parliament definition of Sectarianism (from the Terms of Reference for the Scottish Parliament Standards Committee) reads;

Sectarian sekˈteə.ri.ən - adjective

Caused by or feeling very strong support for the religious or political group that you are a member of, in a way that can cause problems with other groups.  In Scotland, this is particularly prevalent against catholicism and associated football clubs.

1 way street 

1 hour ago, Real Ranger said:

Hard to  argue with that other than the fact  the snp are on the slide, lost their majority at the last election and now have to rely on the greens (appropriately named) to prop them up.

The tories on the other hand have made large gains in Scotland and I don't believe the reason was down to their popularity, more a case of Unionists getting smart.

Hopefully mate but again I really hope apathy hasn’t kicked in. It was obviously the biggest news for weeks that they lost so many seats and for a couple of thousand votes could’ve actually lost control of parliament. 

That isn’t enough, we need them to lose parliament completely and not rely on the greens or independents either. 

My only real worry is a GE is called before a Scottish one, which I think it’s on track to do, they lose a mountain of seats and everyone thinks the jobs done, but it’s not as they still go unchallenged up here. 

They are irrelevant in Westminster, the always will be, it’s up here that’s the problem and the further they marginalise certain parts of the population the stronger they’ll get. 

13 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I really worry about where this country is heading and what lies in store for our kids and grandkids when they come.

Education standards are declining alarmingly under the SNP governance and I feel they may be getting "dumbed down" so to speak. 

With the sort of blatant disregard for our culture and people as it is the now with a unionist majority, what do we envisage for the future should the SNP remain in power and continue to chip away at us? It really doesn't bare thinking about what sort of shite our future generations may face.

future generations will be dumbed down to not see further than their nose so they vote yes .

18 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Has this Dornan cunt backed up his claims about the “punish a catholic” poster yet? Has he revealed the source?

Actually James reported on twitter that it was a "Smash a Fenian Day" circular. A circular that absolutely no one else either saw or received or had knowledge of.

I have questioned him on twitter a number of times, and continue to do so, about what the outcome was and who he informed of the "circular" He insists he went to the Police with it and the matter was now in their hands. Strange that there has been no more noise about it. I suspect James Dornan is a lying fucking rat.

To back up my suspicions i refer to another tweet whereby James wrote about being in his car with the window down and someone crossed the road especially to call him a "fenian bastard". Once again James offered no evidence to back up his claims. This seems to be a type of behaviour that inflicts James on a regular basis. Perhaps it's time for a wee campaign to highlight just how unsuitable an individual he is to be heading up the Scottish Nazi Party Sectarian Behaviour Enforcement Division.

1 hour ago, Gazza1212 said:

Because we allow him to. Sorry but that's it in a nutshell. 

They have written the narrative that he is attacking the bad guys (British army in Ireland murdering bastards) it’s astonishing just how many folk buy into this shit. The republicans could’ve whitewashed The Jewish Holocaust into the nazis letting a few folk fall down in the showers. 

They have dehumanised our side to such an extreme that they can say anything they like and it’s treated as a good guy fighting against knuckle dragging scum by general society. 

You ask anyone that doesn’t really know the history of the 2 clubs and their support and they will tell you the jolly celtic fans always having a laugh and a joke and the bigoted Rangers fans always looking to cause trouble. 

To be honest mate we have lost this battle and imo the war is only a matter of time, people won’t vote the snp out because they are a shower of republican scum that have more in common with terrorists than than joe public in the street. They have them convinced the terrorists are the good guys. 

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They have written the narrative that he is attacking the bad guys (British army in Ireland murdering bastards) it’s astonishing just how many folk buy into this shit. The republicans could’ve whitewashed The Jewish Holocaust into the nazis letting a few folk fall down in the showers. 

They have dehumanised our side to such an extreme that they can say anything they like and it’s treated as a good guy fighting against knuckle dragging scum by general society. 

You ask anyone that doesn’t really know the history of the 2 clubs and their support and they will tell you the jolly celtic fans always having a laugh and a joke and the bigoted Rangers fans always looking to cause trouble. 

To be honest mate we have lost this battle and imo the war is only a matter of time, people won’t vote the snp out because they are a shower of republican scum that have more in common with terrorists than than joe public in the street. They have them convinced the terrorists are the good guys. 

Hard to disagree with any of that other than the part about conceding defeat to the likes of them. There are far keener minds than me on here with perfectly valid opinions on how we can tackle these bastards head on. 

A thread on discussions on how to move forward with this maybe? One where we park the indignity and concentrate on getting proactive maybe. I'm sorry but I find it very hard to stomach the idea of being permanently out maneuvered by people with very very limited intelligence. 

3 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Hard to disagree with any of that other than the part about conceding defeat to the likes of them. There are far keener minds than me on here with perfectly valid opinions on how we can tackle these bastards head on. 

A thread on discussions on how to move forward with this maybe? One where we park the indignity and concentrate on getting proactive maybe. I'm sorry but I find it very hard to stomach the idea of being permanently out maneuvered by people with very very limited intelligence. 

Don’t let them kid you on mate, the ones in the public eye maybe a couple of bottles short of a six pack, but the real power hidden behind the scenes are devious cunning and know exactly what they are doing. 

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don’t let them kid you on mate, the ones in the public eye maybe a couple of bottles short of a six pack, but the real power hidden behind the scenes are devious cunning and know exactly what they are doing. 

We still have the numbers to overturn anything they can throw at us and we have to believe that or else we truely are fucked.

I'm the last person on here to underestimate their methods, their goals or their desire believe me. I've been watching closely for the last couple of decades with a grudging admiration but there are flaws there too. Our problem is we are nowhere near as motivated as they are but I cling to the hope we will reassert ourselves, certainly in public office. 

3 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

We still have the numbers to overturn anything they can throw at us and we have to believe that or else we truely are fucked.

I'm the last person on here to underestimate their methods, their goals or their desire believe me. I've been watching closely for the last couple of decades with a grudging admiration but there are flaws there too. Our problem is we are nowhere near as motivated as they are but I cling to the hope we will reassert ourselves, certainly in public office. 

It’s going to take a few very very brave people in public office to face them down. Because once they do, them and their families will come under a barrage of mud slinging and every dirty trick in the book including physical violence. 

"SNP MSP James Dornan lodged a bid to have the famous celtic team’s 1967 European Cup victory anniversary debated at Holyrood"

"TWO SNP politicians have been slammed for posing in front of a banned Irish republican terrorist group’s flag. Critics blasted MSP James Dornan and councillor Feargal Dalton for the Cumann na mBan banner snap"

Feargal Dalton criticised for his 

"support for Easter Rising centenary commemorations in Scotland and for reading the proclamation at the graveside of Glasgow veterans of the uprising"Dornan.jpg.5546df8bed8b6cce723a90cfa6b5f71a.jpg1995968371_Dornan2.thumb.jpg.db65202ea67314c04b944828ffbdda1c.jpg1273173763_Dornan3.thumb.jpg.f77fde48803f9e2bd5489fbb8d98097e.jpg

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s going to take a few very very brave people in public office to face them down. Because once they do, them and their families will come under a barrage of mud slinging and every dirty trick in the book including physical violence. 

I take comfort in the simple fact they managed it, albeit over a long long time. If the appetite is there (and I think we as a people are approaching saturation point) then change can indeed be achieved. 

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Very true but it can be done. Challenge everything and they don’t know how to respond.

What I find more sickening is the amount of people within our fan base who actually back them up. They have a terrible record in running the country yet many still fall for their hype and propaganda. Must be akin to being part of a Cult! Believe everything, question nothing and deny all then play race/gender/bigotry( insert when appropriate)  card when caught out.

6 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And what are your thoughts Peter on the snp strategy of selecting known Rangers haters and republican sympathisers for football related political matters? 

Findlay, mason, Dorman all despise us, and uniquely us it seems, yet can influence critical matters affecting our club and support.  Coincidence or agenda?

Does the snp political stance still allow you to determine football and politics are separate entities and the two don't impact on each other?

Will anything sway you from backing the snp?

Genuine questions btw.

To paraphrase a famous quote Political parties can’t get everything right - every time! They make mistakes.

also I won’t support the SNP forever as after we have achieved independence they ( imho) won’t last as an entity.

There is no conspiracy. 

3 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Very true but it can be done. Challenge everything and they don’t know how to respond.

What I find more sickening is the amount of people within our fan base who actually back them up. They have a terrible record in running the country yet many still fall for their hype and propaganda. Must be akin to being part of a Cult! Believe everything, question nothing and deny all then play race/gender/bigotry( insert when appropriate)  card when caught out.

Question everything....  Correct. 

Note and log every instance of inappropriate behaviour. 

Every questionable statement get it out there for public consumption. 

Call them out for absolutely everything 

Let them be the the architects of their own downfall and when the times right use it against them.