Bar72 Europa League screening

Lloyd

Rumour has it that 7000 celtic supporters are going to protest outside Ibrox that they have no ticket allocation. Fans' spokesman Phil WeeBhoys said "We are disgusted with the way Rangers have treated us. We never miss a game. It's pure sectarian. 0nly a handful of our support from FARE CSC managed to get tickets. They have been to every Euro game.  Best supporters in the world! My teenage lad Walfrid is over the moon though as he will be getting a brand new school uniform this year."

52 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Rumour has it that 7000 celtic supporters are going to protest outside Ibrox that they have no ticket allocation. Fans' spokesman Phil WeeBhoys said "We are disgusted with the way Rangers have treated us. We never miss a game. It's pure sectarian. 0nly a handful of our support from FARE CSC managed to get tickets. They have been to every Euro game.  Best supporters in the world! My teenage lad Walfrid is over the moon though as he will be getting a brand new school uniform this year."

Class patter

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Are we not at least on the tele? Sure ITV showed Europa games last year and BT have some as well do they not? There’s only us Arsenal and Chelsea that are relevant so I expected us to be on the tele a couple of times

Just BT these days mate