Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cushynumber

Calendar Function

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

FSM starting an anti-calendar brigade

People will pay even less notice to this than they do to your Personal Abuse thread.

If you aren't capable of fixing the like button, which seems beyond your limited skillset, then you could at least dish out a ban to that billysastard. He's absolutely honking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, FSM said:

People will pay even less notice to this than they do to your Personal Abuse thread.

If you aren't capable of fixing the like button, which seems beyond your limited skillset, then you could at least dish out a ban to that billysastard. He's absolutely honking.

Sometimes you just cross the boring line. This is one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cushynumber said:

Sometimes you just cross the boring line. This is one of them.

Says the guy who invented a calendar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/09/2018 at 03:05, Bronzy said:

@Redwhiteandblue is no doubt delighted with this new feature, assuming his carer knows how to download it.

Wow man. That's some patter you have there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Then it's fucking pish.

it doesn't show it as a tab the same as on a PC - but if you read the topic it shows it in the drop down menu function. (tap the three horizontal lines top right in an android phone and there it is.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

it doesn't show it as a tab the same as on a PC - but if you read the topic it shows it in the drop down menu function. (tap the three horizontal lines top right in an android phone and there it is.

Thanks

You're anti android and picking on me because I told everyone about you selling our passwords.

Reported. To someone equally corrupt on the moderator team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×