A proper farewell for Kenny - Barry Ferguson

.Williamson.

Kenny Miller gave 100% in every game he played no matter who he played for , i respect that. He gave us many happy memories to look back on and made the absolute  most of his career. He may have overstepped the mark a couple of times but by fu*k thats not a crime in my eyes because it shows you care . I for example may have overstepped the mark such was our pathetic first 45 mins in the last old firm game , that showing wasn't worthy of Rangers and hopefully we have players in the dressing room who said so in no uncertain terms, for without the will to win Kenny possessed ,we will not see 55 anytime soon. Is Kenny Miller a Rangers legend ? The fact that it's a reasonable question means I'll give him due respect tomorrow.

9 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

He is history and was well paid for what he did. I couldn't care less about him and care even less for Barry Ferguson. I wouldn't abuse him but won't be cheering him either. 

Brilliant post 

As it should be with these 2

Has given some true classic moments to us in our colours.

He deserves a positive reception. He’s had his boos when he came back the first time, he won many over then, it’s history.

His goal against St Mirren in the league cup is a monumental moment, that amongst all the other big goals he gave us makes him worthy of a good receiption.

Can’t believe some cunts gave him a standing ovation.

Elbowed one of our players in the head then sent off for cleaning out one of our other players. Same week he leaked the outcome of a tribunal he took our club to.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen anything from our own supporters piss me off that much.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

The reaction to him as he walked off certainly highlights just how little relevance RangersMedia is to many fans ?

I clapped him off and rightly so tbh. He may have been a lot of things, but that includes a Rangers player who helped win us league titles and cups. May have all gone tits up at the end but I prefer to remember the good times. 

Naaaaaaaah fuck off you ?