A proper farewell for Kenny - Barry Ferguson

.Williamson.

I stood there and did nothing when he got sent off

Guy in front was out of it and was giving him absolute dogs abuse and a mixture of the middle finger and his best attempt at the wanker sign. People near me weren't impressed but I found it genuinely funny :lol:

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Glad he got booed off in some parts of the ground

Got abuse in BF2 for sayin he was a bead rattling prick, daft bird infront "he played for us 3 times" he couldn't wait tai fuck off tai turkey 2nd time nd should had never have been offered a 3rd chance, wank of a guy

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Can’t believe some cunts gave him a standing ovation.

Elbowed one of our players in the head then sent off for cleaning out one of our other players. Same week he leaked the outcome of a tribunal he took our club to.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen anything from our own supporters piss me off that much.

I don't really have the energy to debate Kenny Miller anyone more, ultimately mate I feel like we've got many more people in the last few years to feel bitter towards before him, we've got good memories from him at least 

It was a bit of a weird situation today but I guess that comes down to him not getting any sort of send off as a Rangers player 

5 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

I don't really have the energy to debate Kenny Miller anyone more, ultimately mate I feel like we've got many more people in the last few years to feel bitter towards before him, we've got good memories from him at least 

It was a bit of a weird situation today but I guess that comes down to him not getting any sort of send off as a Rangers player 

I’m someone who didn’t want him back in 09. But completely softened my views after he came back and scored against them. He was a good sergeant. Was happy enough that he came back again in 13/14.

But the last couple of years where he has acted out against Managers, had his agent bad mouth us in the press etc I’ve really gone off him.

As much as Murty had faults he restored him to the line up for the Hearts game when he was placed back in charge after Pedro had dropped him, only to be undermined by Miller also.

27 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Imagine clapping off someone who just two footed one of your best players on the day..

Wasn't anywhere near a two footer. Clancy was fucking shocking today and that was never in a million years a red card. If his is red then the one Goldson was booked for (again wrongly) was as much of one.

Hideous wee tarrier cunt is Clancy. Well deserved ovation for Kenny.

32 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

i dont think our fans knew quite what to do and ended up going with the clapping. But it seemed "I better clap cause the guy next to me is clapping and i dont want to look like a cunt"

Aye, and they two Russian guys were really only visiting a cathedral in salisbury..

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m someone who didn’t want him back in 09. But completely softened my views after he came back and scored against them. He was a good sergeant. Was happy enough that he came back again in 13/14.

But the last couple of years where he has acted out against Managers, had his agent bad mouth us in the press etc I’ve really gone off him.

As much as Murty had faults he restored him to the line up for the Hearts game when he was placed back in charge after Pedro had dropped him, only to be undermined by Miller also.

Pedro and Murty between them oversaw some of our most shameful ever moments on the park, if Miller told them as much to their faces I'm fine with it tbh, I never felt he was doing or saying anything against the club as a whole just the people running things at the time 

Having said that with hindsight he probably had a season too far playing wise and going by today he needs to consider retiring completely. But at the end of the 16/17 season he was still one of our best players so giving him another year made sense at the time 

19 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Wasn't anywhere near a two footer. Clancy was fucking shocking today and that was never in a million years a red card. If his is red then the one Goldson was booked for (again wrongly) was as much of one.

Hideous wee tarrier cunt is Clancy. Well deserved ovation for Kenny.

Haha “well deserved”

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Can’t believe some cunts gave him a standing ovation.

Elbowed one of our players in the head then sent off for cleaning out one of our other players. Same week he leaked the outcome of a tribunal he took our club to.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen anything from our own supporters piss me off that much.

The reception that Lafferty and McGregor get/got annoys me a lot more tbh

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

The reaction to him as he walked off certainly highlights just how little relevance RangersMedia is to many fans ?

I clapped him off and rightly so tbh. He may have been a lot of things, but that includes a Rangers player who helped win us league titles and cups. May have all gone tits up at the end but I prefer to remember the good times. 

Yeah. Not for the first time the average RM opinion is a mile off the broader fan base. Lol.

I clapped him too.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

i dont think our fans knew quite what to do and ended up going with the clapping. But it seemed "I better clap cause the guy next to me is clapping and i dont want to look like a cunt"

:lol: 

Or most fans just quite appreciate him.

1 hour ago, BillySastard said:

Appreciated what he done for us but his face and celebration when he scored for the scum against us will forever stick in the mind. 

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.23e26880d59709caa5bb20d5cdd50c7e.jpg

Optimized-Screen-Shot-2018-04-18-at-12_18.57-1000x600.thumb.jpg.3c28c1612532f39fa3be77f93f9a8027.jpg

I’m genuinely not a fan of his and think he’s a money grabbing cunt but can u post the pics of his celebration when he came back n scored 2 in the 2-4 game? Would like to see if he looks as happy in that game