A proper farewell for Kenny - Barry Ferguson

.Williamson.

Just now, BillySastard said:

I know I don't need to.....but what if I want to? 

I've got some bad memories of the beggars scoring against us but any time I hear their name mentioned doesn't fill me with the need to post pictures of them celebrating. Each to their own I suppose.

3 hours ago, surfsup2 said:

Well all around us clapped him off in the SJ1 so did I as I'm with you we wud have lost many a game thought the leagues.

Easy to turn against players if there  crap but if you attended Ibrox you wud gave seen he tried his best .

Totally. In the championship he was integral in getting us back up to the PL because Waghorn was injured most of the season. I hate that he played for them but I genuinely feel he has made up for it.

9 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I think there must be a Rangers Facebook group run and populated by 13 and 14 years olds where you'd feel really at home. 

M8......don't bother with him.....every post is antagonistic which tells me he is either  a grade 1 dickhead or a pape....at this stage I'm 50/50

8 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Totally. In the championship he was integral in getting us back up to the PL because Waghorn was injured most of the season. I hate that he played for them but I genuinely feel he has made up for it.

He was injured for about two months

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

M8 I sang at hampden 2008 cup final how far you could shove Kenny miller up anycunts arse....I can honestly say that I forgave his spell with the tims as he played a massive part in 3iar, he always gave 100% which I cannot fault 

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I'm sure he was out for longer. I might be mistaken but I thought he was injured around February but didn't come back til late May. As i said i might be wrong but I'm standing by what I said about Kenny Miller. He played his part. He's scored plenty of important goals for us.

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

M8 I sang at hampden 2008 cup final how far you could shove Kenny miller up anycunts arse....I can honestly say that I forgave his spell with the tims as he played a massive part in 3iar, he always gave 100% which I cannot fault 

Should never have been signed the second or third imo, although he obviously done well. A Judas bastard in my eyes mate

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I'm sure he was out for longer. I might be mistaken but I thought he was injured around February but didn't come back til late May. As i said i might be wrong but I'm standing by what I said about Kenny Miller. He played his part. He's scored plenty of important goals for us.

Injured 16th Feb, sure his first game was cup final but we never played for a month before that

50 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

The fact is we treated him like a Rangers player when he was one, so he deserves a send off like any other Rangers player. Weird as fuck circumstances, granted, but the only ones available.

Trying to pretend you’ve never appreciated him as a Rangers player now he’s left is just dumb as fuck tbh.

Was also a chance to take part in one of the weirdest experiences I’ve ever had at a game - opposition player gets a straight red & (almost) the whole stadium rises to applaud him off!

Surreal!!?