Stephen Kelly

Lloyd

55 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Great to hear a talented wee bear is coming through and being rewarded, I know they are weans but I hate us training and playing kids who's ambitions are to wear the green and grey hoops. We invest and they want to be elsewhere? Madness.

Any player who’s ambition is to wear the shirt of the beast should be nowhere near our club... Ever! 

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Port boys seem to have a better set up than the Juniors from my experience, some good wee teams in this area.

Seen you had commented before something that got me thinking you were down here, can't remember what though cos my memory is mush:lol:

Pretty sure he was Port Juniors. A couple of their coaches were sharing the video today. Didn't realise until today he was from the Port. 

11 hours ago, Smile said:

Full of kids now who think everything they say is amusing.

That's a relief. I was thinking we were now overrun by taigs who have to argue every post, start pointless arguments that run for pages, and slag players at every opportunity. Spotty hormones will clear up in time, taigism is terminal.