Stephen Kelly

Lloyd

3 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Luckily everyone in the video got the joke.  The clue is the laughs and smirks.

Technically jokes are lies. technically everyone's who ever lived is a liar.  Technically, until you've donated to the RM Erskine Fund, your opinion on here ain't worth shit.  :p:

Yes, another joke.  We;ll spotted!

OK.

3 hours ago, Brubear said:

I was assuming it was Gerrard's idea of a joke. I am hoping your post was also in jest. 

Mate keep up. You only have to look at any or all of this guys posts to know he's at the madam. We keep him and allow his nonsense because 5* and Queens_shitebag have gone missing.

10 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Good luck to the lad, I didn't realise he was a local lad to me, does anybody know what youth team he was part of before he joined Rangers youth? @Elfideldo

He has been at Rangers since around 8 years old, he is from Port Glasgow/ Greenock area. Really talented/skilful player who isn't the biggest physically. I don't think it is a coincidence he was Rangers best player when Steven Gerard brought his Liverpool youth team to Ibrox last season.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

You a Portonian then aye?

Close, same neck of woods as you mate. 

Just asked my mates old man who he played with as he tried to get him to his team but Rangers had already picked him up. He thinks he was with port juniors, didn’t realise they had youth teams.

5 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Close, same neck of woods as you mate. 

Just asked my mates old man who he played with as he tried to get him to his team but Rangers had already picked him up. He thinks he was with port juniors, didn’t realise they had youth teams.

Port boys seem to have a better set up than the Juniors from my experience, some good wee teams in this area.

Seen you had commented before something that got me thinking you were down here, can't remember what though cos my memory is mush:lol:

12 minutes ago, Elfideldo said:

He has been at Rangers since around 8 years old, he is from Port Glasgow/ Greenock area. Really talented/skilful player who isn't the biggest physically. I don't think it is a coincidence he was Rangers best player when Steven Gerard brought his Liverpool youth team to Ibrox last season.

That's some committment from the parents then, not an easy trek to get from here up to training on a regular basis.

Physicality is very much overrated and skillful players sometimes miss out for being "too wee" and it shouldn't happen imo, natural ball ability is harder to teach than bulking a player/strength work later on.

Gerrard himself was always thin but was as tenacious as they come so hopefully he can nurture the lad and mould him into a top player.

Must be some buzz for the kid learning off a guy like him and being made to feel part of things like he was in that short video.

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Port boys seem to have a better set up than the Juniors from my experience, some good wee teams in this area.

Seen you had commented before something that got me thinking you were down here, can't remember what though cos my memory is mush:lol:

Haha fuck knows what that would of been, mines is the same! 

Dont live here no more but funnily enough went by where the Port juniors play today as I’m up for the weekend. Looks a decent set up. 

I’m sure he’s a teddy bear as well my uncle lives up the Port and knows the family. 

12 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Haha fuck knows what that would of been, mines is the same! 

Dont live here no more but funnily enough went by where the Port juniors play today as I’m up for the weekend. Looks a decent set up. 

I’m sure he’s a teddy bear as well my uncle lives up the Port and knows the family. 

Aye the wee hub they have up there is good now, was a long time coming from the council though after the way they fucked them about. My boy plays up there often.

Aye going by his twitter he seems like a Bear and shares the wee Union Jack emoji often enough, I know of other "Kellys" who support us but most support  them.

16 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye the wee hub they have up there is good now, was a long time coming from the council though after the way they fucked them about. My boy plays up there often.

Aye going by his twitter he seems like a Bear and shares the wee Union Jack emoji often enough, I know of other "Kellys" who support us but most support  them.

He’s a massive bear.