Kris Boyd fat walloper

jjbscotty12

Just now, East Enclosure Row N said:

Everybody missing the point - Morelos DID miss a sitter. He missed it for the world to see. Makesno difference whether Boyd mentions it or not.

The way it was brought up at the very end of the programme was very snide from him.  

2 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Watching that spfl matters and just as they were finishing the programme up he comes out and says “oh btw did any a of use see morelos miss for colombia”  the same morelos that just put 4 past you're shitey wee team boyd ya fat wank. 

Not read a single thing on the rest of this thread yet mate but fuck right off. The guy is an absolute bear. Know him through friends. Cannot stand it when people go on this way about him.

7 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Everybody missing the point - Morelos DID miss a sitter. He missed it for the world to see. Makesno difference whether Boyd mentions it or not.

I don't think anybody is missing that point at all, we are all well aware of the miss.

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

When does boyd ever back us up in the media? 

He wont come out and blatantly back us up for fucks sake. From what I have seen he tells it like it is, mostly when we have deserved fuck all from games and left with nothing. Trust me, the guy is hurting everytime we get beat or don't perform.

This patter about Boyd just constantly putting the boot in at every opportunity is wrong. 

4 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

He wont come out and blatantly back us up for fucks sake. From what I have seen he tells it like it is, mostly when we have deserved fuck all from games and left with nothing. Trust me, the guy is hurting everytime we get beat or don't perform.

This patter about Boyd just constantly putting the boot in at every opportunity is wrong. 

Came out and slated us for bidding for jones saying we are the only club in scotland thats unsettles players then a few month later that mob has about 5 bids for mcginn rejected and he doesnt say a word.

2 hours ago, five stars said:

Didn't he not have an absolute howler of a miss against a Spanish team in the Champions League last 32?

That statement is an even bigger sitter...last 16 it was, how any Rangers man can get that wrong is beyond me

1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

He's really not mate. Different players. Workrate aye. Putting the ball in the net no.

Agreed. Boyd was a goalscoring machine for us. Maybe not against the tarriers but he made it count against the rest of the dross which earned us a lot of points.

6 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Came out and slated us for bidding for jones saying we are the only club in scotland thats unsettles players then a few month later that mob has about 5 bids for mcginn rejected and he doesnt say a word.

He wasn't playing for Hibs at the time though ya maniac. His interests were with Killie and with the Jordan Jones stuff. Stop looking for lame excuses to slate the guy.

11 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

He wasn't playing for Hibs at the time though ya maniac. His interests were with Killie and with the Jordan Jones stuff. Stop looking for lame excuses to slate the guy.

He shouldnt even be talking about any clubs whilst hes still playing 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That's what happens when you spend too much time working with and befriending a scumbag .

The pattern is set 

Said scumbag sticks up for everything the scum do .Very little leverage and definitely no slagging them off.

Said ex bear becomes an apologist for everything his so called loved club does wrong in the Said scum bags eyes.

Now it is said .Now let be done 

That's how you get on in the beggar infested media.

If you don't comply ,you won't be there long 

Chris Sutton seems to be the main man in Scottish football punditry, the rest of them apparently desperate to win his approval. Expected from mccoist but very surprised Alex Rae appeared cowed by him. 

Embarrassing that none of our ex players will take him on. 

3 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Watching that spfl matters and just as they were finishing the programme up he comes out and says “oh btw did any a of use see morelos miss for colombia”  the same morelos that just put 4 past you're shitey wee team boyd ya fat wank. 

Couldn’t been any worse than his miss to deny us the champions league quarter final 

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Couldn’t been any worse than his miss to deny us the champions league quarter final 

Ultimately, he was a man down against any sort of decent opposition. 

I do think he genuinely cares and he scored plenty of important goals for us but he was fortunate to be part of strong squads for most of his Rangers career. 

He can't really critique the current squad on being a "Ranger" or "what Rangers is all about" because from what I remember, he didn't have a particularly big heart for his physical size and his work rate was non-existent.