Kris Boyd fat walloper

jjbscotty12

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He is quickly turning into just another bitter ex-player.

That's what happens when you spend too much time working with and befriending a scumbag .

The pattern is set 

Said scumbag sticks up for everything the scum do .Very little leverage and definitely no slagging them off.

Said ex bear becomes an apologist for everything his so called loved club does wrong in the Said scum bags eyes.

Now it is said .Now let be done 

That's how you get on in the beggar infested media.

If you don't comply ,you won't be there long 

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That's what happens when you spend too much time working with and befriending a scumbag .

The pattern is set 

Said scumbag sticks up for everything the scum do .Very little leverage and definitely no slagging them off.

Said ex bear becomes an apologist for everything his so called loved club does wrong in the Said scum bags eyes.

Certainly looks that way, sad because I never thought Boyd would go down this road.

Some of his criticisms of us have been nothing short of embarrassing, if he had any sense of his shortcomings the second time round, he must forget how woefully bad he was in the championship for us.

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The pattern is set 

Nigga

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Liam Boyce was the top scorer the season before last, is he better than Boyd or Morelos? 

In that season obviously, if he scored the most goals. If you are seriously trying to say to me that Boyd who played against better quality teams than the shite we currently face in his pomp was not a better striker than Morelos your kidding yourself on.

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Certainly looks that way, sad because I never thought Boyd would go down this road.

Some of his criticisms of us have been nothing short of embarrassing, if he had any sense of his shortcomings the second time round, he must forget how woefully bad he was in the championship for us.

I do cut him a smidgen of slack although I don't know why mate 

Is there 1 bear out there that actually goes on the attack against the scum like Sutton /Hartson loads of others do with us 

It is so obvious,even those mugs that think we are all para ,surely must give themselves a shake 

I'm sure Dude will be long shortly to defend or give a reason .Or maybe even a few names .Although that could be stretching it ?

54 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I do cut him a smidgen of slack although I don't know why mate 

Is there 1 bear out there that actually goes on the attack against the scum like Sutton /Hartson loads of others do with us 

It is so obvious,even those mugs that think we are all para ,surely must give themselves a shake 

I'm sure Dude will be long shortly to defend or give a reason .Or maybe even a few names .Although that could be stretching it ?

Similar to what you say mate, if any of our ex-players actually had the balls to go on the attack they likely wouldn't be given a national platform to do so.

Mongo bastards here slagging Boyd off, honest to fuck. It was a sitter, what was he meant to say? Pretend it didn't happen?

The man was, and to an extent still is, a goalscoring machine. If he was to criticise Morelos for not being a team player or for his work rate, then aye pot kettle black shut the fuck up fat man. But when it comes to putting the ball in the net, there's none better in Scotland over the last 10/15 years than Kris Boyd. He's been there, done it and won the medals and top scorer trophies.

He backs Rangers just enough in the media I would say. I dare say playing for Kilmarnock he has to beat their drum and not be blatantly slanted towards us. I can live with it, he gave us all great memories in the title wins and cups he had a huge part in delivering. Remember those? Or do they mean nothing because he was shite like every other player under McCoist?

1 hour ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Watching that spfl matters and just as they were finishing the programme up he comes out and says “oh btw did any a of use see morelos miss for colombia”  the same morelos that just put 4 past you're shitey wee team boyd ya fat wank. 

The Fat Walloper wants reminding about the 2005  miss versus Villarreal when he missed about a foot out at the front post which cost us the tie.

We all cry like fuck about the biased taig cunts (rightly so, because they are) so do we want to be just the same? Being objective, it was a really bad miss and not the first one. I would be embarrassed if Boyd acted like Sutton or hartson. All I want is for them to fight our corner, which I concede not enough do, though Boyd is far from the worst.

12 minutes ago, Spliffy said:

Mongo bastards here slagging Boyd off, honest to fuck. It was a sitter, what was he meant to say? Pretend it didn't happen?

The man was, and to an extent still is, a goalscoring machine. If he was to criticise Morelos for not being a team player or for his work rate, then aye pot kettle black shut the fuck up fat man. But when it comes to putting the ball in the net, there's none better in Scotland over the last 10/15 years than Kris Boyd. He's been there, done it and won the medals and top scorer trophies.

He backs Rangers just enough in the media I would say. I dare say playing for Kilmarnock he has to beat their drum and not be blatantly slanted towards us. I can live with it, he gave us all great memories in the title wins and cups he had a huge part in delivering. Remember those? Or do they mean nothing because he was shite like every other player under McCoist?

Boyds a prick constantly sticking the boot in at us its a fact and he didnnt even need to bring the miss up in the first place.

55 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He is quickly turning into just another bitter ex-player.

Ach the only way to get a job in the Scottish Main stream media farce is to knock us, if you try and praise us you're oooot the door as soon as Peter has been in touch with the editor.

He might be critical of the Rangers team and individual players from time to time but for me Boyd comes across as a Rangers fan venting his frustration rather than an ex player attempting to appease non Rangers fans looking on, he's not slow in praising us when we play well either.

27 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Boyds a prick constantly sticking the boot in at us its a fact and he didnnt even need to bring the miss up in the first place.

Well thats just complete shite.

Would you rather he tried to cover it up? Keep it hush hush and hope nobody noticed?