Rangers 10/1

scottyc06

Vs Villarreal.

Can’t remember the last time we were priced so highly. I get that there should be a gulf in class but at the same time, they’ve started the season pretty poorly. Think we’re massively overpriced for this. 

You’re even getting 9/4 on Rangers to get a win or draw which I would say is more than achievable! 

58C56C0E-9BA2-48A3-82C9-B538E162ABF1.png

45 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Our hardest fixture first so whilst I’d like us to get points as early as possible I’m kind of treating this as a free hit, think were more than capable of getting a draw though.

I feel exactly the same. A big ask for a win (would we go for it), but a draw is definitely achievable.

20 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The odds are correct. There's a big gap and anybody expecting a result in Spain is deluded. Anything we get in matchday 1 is a bonus unless Villarreal rotate.

Cunts should be banned if they hit meltdown mode. 

We nearly beat them 10yr ago with a shite squad. Granted our squad is even worse now, but so is theirs. We've been good at getting draws this season with 10/9 men. So a draw is worth a punt. If we score first, you never know... 

34 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Villarreal have not made a good start to the season. 4/1 for the draw. I fancy some of that.

Just checked. 2nd bottom in La Liga.

I remember Valencia were bottom of the league...... It meant fuck all when they handed us our arses on a plate 

36 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Villarreal have not made a good start to the season. 4/1 for the draw. I fancy some of that.

Just checked. 2nd bottom in La Liga.

To me that's good for us,  no way will they be risking anything v us as league will be their priority if they've started poorly

A draw against Villarreal would be a good result for us, a win would be incredible a defeat understable.

If we could get through the group I would be amazed and over the moon as it would mean more prize money and recognition more steps along the road to our return to our proper place.

I'm taking nothing for granted though I am nothing if not a realist and for us to reach the group stage has already I suspect surpassed most of our expectations for European football this season.