If you could be offered...

MacBoyd

Don't care what anyone says, staright choice between taigs winning 8 in a row or hearts (or anyone) doing a Leicester to stop them and kill the potential 10, Hearts every single day of the week.

However, this season we are in a better position to challenge so would feel sick if they could do it and we can't obviously.

My loathing of Aberdeen increased tenfold that year when they could have put real pressure on the scum. Everytime celitc dropped points they dropped points. Small, rancid club.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I would prefer Aberdeen winning it because Derek McInnes is a good Rangers man, plus Aberdeen are my second team so that would be great. 

Strange set up that mate - SAF fucked up the Rangers a.deen relationship from the 80's. And McInnes I doubt he's a Rangers man, maybe at one stage, but certainly not now. 

6 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I would prefer Aberdeen winning it because Derek McInnes is a good Rangers man, plus Aberdeen are my second team so that would be great. 

I'd prefer motherwell because their captain seems a good laugh and a general nice guy

oh and I know you're joking lol

30 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Hearts winning the title, as of right now would you take it? Strange as it sounds they have randomly amazing seasons and this one has started well. 

Well the bookies will give you 200/1 on hertz if your that interested? I will stick with my money on the famous to prevail

23 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Obviously not.

Hopefully this gets a different response than on FF where the OP stole it from. The majority over there answered yes for some bizarre reason.

Right now id say aye as it halts their 10iar, denys them potential CL money again and gives us another year to build gerrards idea

5 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

I'd prefer motherwell because their captain seems a good laugh and a general nice guy

oh and I know you're joking lol

I actually supported Motherwell when i was younger, and still try and get to a few games a season. So i wouldn't be against them winning it either tbh.

Just now, Jeffrey said:

Madness.

Not really, weve shown already this season its a work in progress, them winning 8 means we only have 2 years left, but them getting CL money might see them just spend like fuck to guarantee 10, doubt i could handle them winning 10 tbh 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Not really, weve shown already this season its a work in progress, them winning 8 means we only have 2 years left, but them getting CL money might see them just spend like fuck to guarantee 10, doubt i could handle them winning 10 tbh 

As I said, madness

10 means nothing given the circumstances