If you could be offered...

MacBoyd

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

It means everything mate, dont let our 6 years in the wilderness throw you 

They win ten we'll never hear the end of it whatsoever, not in this shithole of a country definitely

Guaranteeing somone else win it this year not only ends that, but also denies them CL money again, which means a fucking firesale of everything half decent in their squad, one or two more years without CL money will cripple them, id love to start that this year and if someone guaranteed hearts to do it right now then so be it

Fair enough, means nothing to me in terms of it being an achievement.

At this stage I am always hopeful that we achieve 55 this season and continue to grow stronger under SG that stops 10 IAR happening.

Don't want to be dependant on outside influences to halt the scum getting there ... but as said by a few above ..... if it's not looking that way this season, then yes Hearts winning the league would be less painful than the scum getting closer to 10 IAR.

Until it is numerically impossible for us to win 55 this season, I will still be hoping we are the team capable of stopping their run.

:UK:

We win today and we’re two behind them.  They look vulnerable and their best player is basically playing in the shop window. 

We have a chance to win it this year but we need to cut out the amateur garbage that has seen us drop 4 points in injury time and see wins out.