Fucking media at it again.

12 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

To be fair OP, the Sun did mention that she was a Rangers fan before she went into the House..Ā https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3207987/ellis-hillon-big-brother-glasgow-Rangers-cambuslang-mcdonalds/

Ā 

Yesterday they mentioned that she supported us and that was information, first and foremost. It would appear to me that the cunts who detest us got straight onto their devices to dig up any shit they could on this girl, and true to form found some and then squealed like pigs until someone sadĀ  "Oh she's offended somecunt, GET HER OOT". And she was duly unceremoniously removed before she had even settled in.

The attack on our club and fans just carries in unabated.

And all you fucking dafties can muster is...Ooh, she's got some arse, and Ooh, she couldĀ eat an apple through a letterbox.

Ā 

FFS!

Prob more likely some taig had already sent them the comments and the sun just sat on it waiting for the big exclusive scandal reveal. All scumbags either way.

1 hour ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

To be fair OP, the Sun did mention that she was a Rangers fan before she went into the House..Ā https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3207987/ellis-hillon-big-brother-glasgow-Rangers-cambuslang-mcdonalds/

Ā 

Yesterday they mentioned that she supported us and that was information, first and foremost. It would appear to me that the cunts who detest us got straight onto their devices to dig up any shit they could on this girl, and true to form found some and then squealed like pigs until someone sadĀ  "Oh she's offended somecunt, GET HER OOT". And she was duly unceremoniously removed before she had even settled in.

And all you fucking dafties can muster is...Ooh, she's got some arse, and Ooh, she couldĀ eat an apple through a letterbox.

Ā 

FFS!

:lol:

Ā 

1 hour ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Ā 

Ā 

FFS!

It was the ā€œfucking paki bastardsā€ that did for her mate, as it would for literally anyone else. Come on to fuck ?

10 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Ā 

And all you fucking dafties can muster is...Ooh, she's got some arse, and Ooh, she couldĀ eat an apple through a letterbox and Ooh, sheĀ could crush a grape.

Ā 

FFS!

GoneĀ all Stu Francis there, HS.

12 hours ago, gmcf said:

? Could be , or her sidekick with three names . Tbh , there could millions of sad individuals that are that obsessed to being offended .Ā 

I am offended that somebody would put a picture of that ugly illiterate scum squealing bitch on here. Its a good job I am 66 years old as it could've put me off sex for life, and as it is, I could beĀ  mentallyĀ scarred for the rest of my life. :nailbiting:

2 minutes ago, bluedart1952 said:

I am offended that somebody would put a picture of that ugly illiterate scum squealing bitch on here. Its a good job I am 66 years old as it could've put me off sex for life, and as it is, I could beĀ  mentallyĀ scarred for the rest of my life. :nailbiting:

Ugly as sin , isn't it ?Ā 

And a nasty piece of work to boot .Ā