****The Official Villareal v's Rangers match thread****

LegendofCoop

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, soulboy said:

Morelos decided to travel and Flanagan decided to stay here, Dorrans will be on the bench according to article I just read.

Good to see Morelos travel I've always thought you should travel with the team regardless if your playing or not 

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Latterly has been pish since he came back. Really going to miss Morelos. 

We really are..if he goes in the next window we would have to get someone in that it of similar quality and that is almost impossible in the second window..wish he would screw the nut because if we are to stop 10 in a row we need all our best available all of the time.. 2-0 to the Rangers...NAP

I just hope the authorities are ready for the influx. I suspect that there will be just a few more Bears turning up than the official allocation, just like the last time when we had nearly half the stadium it seemed. It was absolute chaos the last time, I ended up in a different area of the ground rather than the area my ticket was for. If I was over there I would head to the stadium early, however as usual most will be looking to get a beer (good luck with that) right up to the last minute.

I will be delighted with a draw tonight, we are still a work in progress, so we have to be realistic with our expectations. 

Villareal have some top top players, it will be tough but I never go in to any game thinking we will be beaten so a sneaky late win for us or a draw and I'd be more than pleased. but if we do get beat i wouldn't be too bothered, sad but not bothered since they are a quality side. 1-0 Tav 88th min free kick.

It's my biggest fear that we get turned over tonight. SG is still finding his feet but if we get embarrassed in Europe this "respect" that the gaffer has will diminish. We have been piss poor this season. If celtic had been anywhere near their best they would be miles ahead of us already. Qualifying for Europe is great financially but our league form will suffer because we don't have enough depth to play on all fronts. I hope I'm wrong 

3 minutes ago, Shinbone said:

It's my biggest fear that we get turned over tonight. SG is still finding his feet but if we get embarrassed in Europe this "respect" that the gaffer has will diminish. We have been piss poor this season. If celtic had been anywhere near their best they would be miles ahead of us already. Qualifying for Europe is great financially but our league form will suffer because we don't have enough depth to play on all fronts. I hope I'm wrong 

Sad fenian bastard 

Just seen some footage of some of the fans over there in Benidorm and that, taps aff, beers flowing, flares out sing songs going, ten german bombers, oh how I'm missing it and jealous as fuck.

Good luck to everyone over there and hopefully a result tonight, a win a draw or would be just grand.

4 minutes ago, Shinbone said:

How did you find young boys?

Archived