****The Official Villareal v's Rangers match thread****

LegendofCoop

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I was looking forward to possibly getting a break from the usual cunts we get for league games on BT Sport's but not to be 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Is there some kind of BT rule that bitter taigs have to pundit Rangers games 

If only it were possible to get intelligent forget Rangers players on commentary or as pundits, or even just objective ones. Nope. Has to be two former celtic strikers, in Parkhead, talking about Rangers. BT's idea of having a balanced team is having a strike who recently left us on acrimonious terms on TV talking about us.

Either that or their Scottish coverage is put together by taig bastards. 

Just now, gsa said:

You're foaming at the mouth because a fellow Rangers fan said Katic is average. 

What a joke of a guy. 

Half an hour away from our biggest game in seven years and you're coming out with absolute horseshite about one of our players who's not put a foot wrong since he joined us in the summer. 

You're probably the ringleader of the gaggle of clowns that ruin just about every single match day thread on here, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

You're foaming at the mouth because a fellow Rangers fan said Katic is average. 

What a joke of a guy. 

Your posts have a usual theme. Everyone is over hyped, not as good as we thought, so and so is average ? 

Maybe need to have a few weeks off ?

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Half an hour away from our biggest game in seven years and you're coming out with absolute horseshite about one of our players who's not put a foot wrong since he joined us in the summer. 

You're probably the ringleader of the gaggle of clowns that ruin just about every single match day thread on here, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. 

A gaggle of clowns :lol:

Archived