****The Official Villareal v's Rangers match thread****

LegendofCoop

Any rangerstv subscribers in the U.S. worrying about the game not being on rangerstv it's on the telly! It's on channel 722 on Comcast in Spanish on channel univision deportes. I know that's not going to help many people but it may help someone.  I'm excited as I thought I was going to have to go back to dodgy streams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, gsa said:

Not really. Katic is very average. Very uncomfortable with balls down the side. 

The rep he's gained here is just really a support desperate for heroes, turning him into something he's not. 

You’re the forum equivalent of Gordon Strachan. An annoying wee cunt. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Half an hour away from our biggest game in seven years and you're coming out with absolute horseshite about one of our players who's not put a foot wrong since he joined us in the summer. 

You're probably the ringleader of the gaggle of clowns that ruin just about every single match day thread on here, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. 

I said he was "average". I didn't abuse him or anyone else. And I pointed out the deficiencies in his game that I think make him average. And I posted it in the match thread because he's been left out, and that's where it was beving discussed. 

Have a look at your own response before calling me a "slabbering mess".

3 hours ago, Shinbone said:

Why? Just because I'm not a happy clapper? This place is for opinions and if you don't like mine ,mute me! I am proud to be a bear but the godlike status Laff gets on here is a joke. If we finish the season with at least one trophy and a top 2 finish I will be happy. I don't agree with Gerrard being in charge of such a big club and I stand by it...he can just go to the Championship for a new job and we would be left picking up the pieces again. Worst league start in my lifetime so excuse me I'm not happy

then you must be about 10

1 minute ago, gsa said:

I said he was "average". I didn't abuse him or anyone else. And I pointed out the deficiencies in his game that I think make him average. And I posted it in the match thread because he's been left out, and that's where it was beving discussed. 

Have a look at your own response before calling me a "slabbering mess".

Away and lick yir windaes ya deviant. 

5 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Your posts have a usual theme. Everyone is over hyped, not as good as we thought, so and so is average ? 

Maybe need to have a few weeks off ?

I actually think that's the reality of our players though. I do think our supporters over hype new signings then end up having meltdowns when results reflect the players ability, rather than the hype. Some might call it pessimism. I'd say realism. 

Anyway, exciting night ahead. 

Archived