Offside...?

Redwhiteandblue

Obviously the second one was 100%, but first looked on. Was it on or off? 

Plus the refs a cunt. Should've been at least another red for Dundee and a pen for us. And about another 3/4 yellows. Cunt heavy shat it. 

How many fucking foul throws did they get too? I remember at least 4

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Obviously the second one was 100%, but first looked on. Was it on or off? 

Plus the refs a cunt. Should've been at least another red for Dundee and a pen for us. And about another 3/4 yellows. Cunt heavy shat it. 

How many fucking foul throws did they get too? I remember at least 4

opposing players must have watched our game against that russian mob saw that foul throws weren't being given so thought fuck it i'll do it as well.  Seen more foul throws this season than last 20 seasons put together.

Where I was sitting it in GF7 it was impossible to tell. Watched the highlights and still couldn't tell. That still above shows it was borderline. There were a number of baffling and shocking decisions from the officials today. It's becoming a bit of a joke now.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Onside all day long..

All i will say is i can’t remember a player who gets so affected by decisions like Morelos.

Again had to be subbed today as there was a danger of getting sent off..

Never have I been watching us and thought to myself oh fuck he's gonna get sent off here. 

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Never have I been watching us and thought to myself oh fuck he's gonna get sent off here. 

Could see his booking coming a mile off, he then got involved wi their centre half.

3-0 up and he was playing ok but the misses affect him more than any other player i can remember,

30 minutes ago, Siwel said:

100% onside

1243F913-30A5-4A77-883A-B6D69C2B99B5.jpeg

These stupid decisions better not cost us at the end of the season. Unbelievable how another linesman gets it so wrong. If it carries on this way, soon we'll just be shrugging and come to expect the officials not to get decisions right.