Offside...?

Redwhiteandblue

39 minutes ago, Misteral said:

The guy tackling Candeias is playing him on. 

39 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Exactly - the guy tackling Candeias is further back than Alfie - Absolutely unbelievable !!

That said Morelos doesn't learn - Petulant as ever which is going to cost Rangers as how many games can we survive playing with just 10 ?

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

So fuckin what? He needs to grow a pair and fucking grow up. There are no fuckng excuses for contemtptious behaviour. He is a nobody with everything to prove. He gets his head together just like every other player or get to fuck he has already cost us fucking plenty, but don't let the facts get in the way of a good narrative.

It's becoming fuckng embarassing. Pass me the fucking sick bag for all the fucking excuses made.

Give me an honest but limited Haliday any day of the week, than wasters like him.

Gerrard clearly disagrees since he just made him one of our highest earners at the club.

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

The linesman is actually in line with Morelos..... the ball is in front of the linesman. Either he is blind, incompetent or a cheat. Fuck... he is probably all of the above as he didnt see the red card foul against Candeias either. This is one for the dossier.

I don't think he knows the offside rule. Probably thought Morelos was ahead of the defenders but forgot about the part of the rule where he wasn't ahead of the ball when it was crossed.

Incompetent twat in other words 

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I don't think he knows the offside rule. Probably thought Morelos was ahead of the defenders but forgot about the part of the rule where he wasn't ahead of the ball when it was crossed.

Incompetent twat in other words 

His name would hint to him being more than an Incompetent twat

1 minute ago, wullyRFC said:

See tbh I went to watch the game on VIP league and it was Dundee Utd v Morton on nearly every link so it's not just the refs

I had the Geordie cunts begging for donations every 5 seconds and saying every cunts name wrong...

It was better than tom miller taking shit tbh.!!

Clancy is a dirty cheating tarrier bastard as bad if not worse than collum pair of cunts and they are not the only ones. This is why the gaffer wants us to finish games off 345 goals before half time as he knows that we are only a tackle or a wrong decision by the officials away from going down to ten men or conceding a dodgy penalty. If we are going to have a chance this season we are going to have to do it all on our own. But I'm sure Stevie g has the squad well drilled regarding this. It's onwards and upwards bears we are going after each and everyone of them scum included.

19 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Knew it. Cheers. That linesman should be sacked. I was in the main stand, level with our half's centre circle and could see it was on. That guys a professional and was giving bizarre decisions all game. 

It's not just this linesman - how many officials are actually competent? Morelos get sent off against Aberdeen, even though the referee didn't see the incident; the linesman who told him it was a straight red later told the SFA his view was obstructed. Later that game Stevie May blatantly assaulting Ryan Jack is missed. Today, a linesman who is yards behind play makes a guess that Morelos is offside - he's clearly not. 

And that's just from our games. Neil Lennon and Steve Clarke have been correct to question the standard of officiating, just like Gerrard was. It's absolutely dire, and has an effect on results. 

From Dundee's point of view today, why was Clancy so keen to flash the red for Miller so late in the game? He let Dundee players off with worse when there was still time for them to get back into the game, so where's the consistency? (I'm not at all sympathetic towards Miller there, just criticising Clancy.) 

8 hours ago, Algeran said:

Exactly - the guy tackling Candeias is further back than Alfie - Absolutely unbelievable !!

That said Morelos doesn't learn - Petulant as ever which is going to cost Rangers as how many games can we survive playing with just 10 ?

Morelos is also clearly behind the ball, onside easily. 

At that point they still had a chance to affect the result, if that was scored with Rangers already two up the officials wouldn’t of knocked off that perfectly good goal. Likewise if the penalty occurred whilst it was still 1-0 it wouldn’t of been giving. They don’t care how blatant their decision is as they know the media with uphold it and that goal been ruled offside is as blatant a cheat as you will see which the media will make very little of.

11 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Never have I been watching us and thought to myself oh fuck he's gonna get sent off here. 

In the 2nd half shortly before he was subbed a Dundee player had a go at him and he spat in the direction of the player (note, not on the player). That’s why Dundee’s other CB reacted to Morelos. 

In the last 25 years+ of watching football, I honestly can’t remember a time like the past two seasons in which we’ve had so many outrageous decisions go against us. This season has been a joke already on that front and it’s barely started.

I don’t buy into conspiracy theories, but it definitely feels like we’ve become a soft target for refs, without the fear of a WS and Advocaat to rip them a new one. It’s not helped either by the quality of our team having dropped compared to years ago, meaning these shocking decisions are having a greater, more negative effect.

Frightening just how bad the refs have become though.