Offside...?

Redwhiteandblue

I have been watching Rangers since 1961 and last season and so far in this season the decisions against us have been the worst I have ever seen. We are going to have to win games by 3-4 goals as these decisions are going to cost us in close games.

10 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

So fuckin what? He needs to grow a pair and fucking grow up. There are no fuckng excuses for contemtptious behaviour. He is a nobody with everything to prove. He gets his head together just like every other player or get to fuck he has already cost us fucking plenty, but don't let the facts get in the way of a good narrative.

It's becoming fuckng embarassing. Pass me the fucking sick bag for all the fucking excuses made.

Give me an honest but limited Halliday any day of the week, than wasters like him.

How much of a mongo are you. Last season it was tav that was a waste of space now it is Alfredo, maybe instead of chopping your opinion all the time stick to the same one. You cream yourself over Tav when he is a liability at the back. What I have seen when Alfredo has a cracking game and scires, you are nowhere to be seen

2 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

I have been watching Rangers since 1961 and last season and so far in this season the decisions against us have been the worst I have ever seen. We are going to have to win games by 3-4 goals as these decisions are going to cost us in close games.

It's not just been this season our whole journey back up we've had some mental decisions the most ridiculous the Halliday fist pump.

I would love to see refs brought up from England for games against them it would be very interesting to see the difference.

Morelos was not offside. The linesman called it and the ref went with it. Was their a conspiracy? Probably not. Incmptence, most definitely yes, backed up with two biased hating bastards.

There isn't a decent ref in the land and there are a few most definitely bias, but let's not make it an excuse as a few are, for another inept Morelos performance. He isn't it and whether he will be is a matter of conjecture. He needs to get his head straight or he will never be it.  The hype surrounding him is embarassing and only when he can score regularly against the scum, and others, can he be it. Until that happens, his fan club are howling at the moon.

4 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

It's not just been this season our whole journey back up we've had some mental decisions the most ridiculous the Halliday fist pump.

I would love to see refs brought up from England for games against them it would be very interesting to see the difference.

There are some shockingly poor refs in England too. Most don't get to the highest level though but god forbid they ever sent Mike Dean up to us.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Morelos was not offside. The linesman called it and the ref went with it. Was their a conspiracy? Probably not. Icomptence, most definitely yes, backed up with two biased hating bastards.

There isn't a decent ref in the land and there are a few most definitely bias, but let's not make it an excuse as a few are, for another inept Morelos performance. He isn't it and whether he will be is a matter of conjecture. He needs to get his head straight or he will never be it.  The hype surrounding him is embarassing and only when he can score regularly against the scum, and others, can he be it. Until that happens, his fan club are howling at the moon.

Radamel Falcao and Steven Gerrard don't agree. I think I'll go with the opinion of professionals rather than a random on the internet, unless of course you are a former international footballer or the holder of a UEFA Pro Licence?

There does seem to be an interesting correlation between the players you choose to take against. 

12 minutes ago, willygers4life said:

How much of a mongo are you. Last season it was tav that was a waste of space now it is Alfredo, maybe instead of chopping your opinion all the time stick to the same one. You cream yourself over Tav when he is a liability at the back. What I have seen when Alfredo has a cracking game and scires, you are nowhere to be seen

Utter pish.

Players can and do develop. Hateley was pish when he arrived and about every cunt calling for his head. He then went on and became one of our greatest ever strikers.

Can the same be repeated for Morelos? Somehow I doubt it, because he doesn't posses the basic attributes of Hateley and never  will, far less the mentality. I shouldn't even be mentioning both in the same breath, but only time will tell.

6 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Radamel Falcao and Steven Gerrard don't agree. I think I'll go with the opinion of professionals rather than a random on the internet, unless of course you are a former international footballer or the holder of a UEFA Pro Licence?

There does seem to be an interesting correlation between the players you choose to take against. 

His performances have been good, aye?. Scoring for fun, aye? He's a top quality striker, aye?  Loads of composure in front of goal? 

Try evidence as opposed to hype"

:rofl:

11 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Radamel even!

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

His performances have been good, aye?. Scoring for fun, aye? He's a top quality striker, aye?  Loads of composure in front of goal? 

Try evidence as opposed to hype"

His performances have been much less embarassing for him than your responses are. He is a young striker and far from the finished product but when international footballers, with more knowledge of the game than some random know nothing, give their opinion then I'd suggest it carries an amount more weight than yours.

I note you haven't been able to mount any sort of rational counter. You're debating skills are as bereft as your football knowledge. Maybe stick to your pro Putin rants in the Politics section, they are, at least, humorous in their ridiculousness.

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

And whit?! The guy has knuckled under and improved immensely and is merited.  Everyone is saveable.

Makes no difference to the case for or against Morelos, despite your pathetic attempts.

It just shows you up as a fucking mongo who deserves laughed at 

3 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

His performances have been much less embarassing for him than your responses are. He is a young striker and far from the finished product but when international footballers, with more knowledge of the game than some random know nothing, give their opinion then I'd suggest it carries an amount more weight than yours.

I note you haven't been able to mount any sort of rational counter. You're debating skills are as bereft as your football knowledge. Maybe stick to your pro Putin rants in the Politics section, they are, at least, humorous in their ridiculousness.

Your inconsistency is rather sad. You'll know btter than Gerrard then in defeat.

I made the counter. The evidence is there, just sheep like yourself choose to deny and deflect. Can't help thinking the origins og the trait. You bring n Putin? Yes, tells me all about your debating skills.

I blame the schools.

4 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

I don’t particularly want to get involved in this wee debate however I do genuinely think that Morelos has some issues.

first there is undoubtedly ability there. Gerrard can see it, Falcao can see it and so can most of the people who are arguing over him. Let’s agree he has ability 

However during yesterday’s game I was reminded of Tino Asprilla. Another Colombian with even more ability than Alfredo, but perhaps with as much of a mentality issue. 

I made a joke a couple of weeks back but in every joke there is a little truth, I just think Morelos is not the brightest.

He needed subbed yesterday because he was starting his petulant kick outs and barges. The spitting incident as well. Innocent enough but why spit anywhere near another player. 

Be needs to really screw the nut and stop acting like a wee boy. He can be a player for us and he can earn a move but it will all hinge on him controlling his petulance

13 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Obviously the second one was 100%, but first looked on. Was it on or off? 

Plus the refs a cunt. Should've been at least another red for Dundee and a pen for us. And about another 3/4 yellows. Cunt heavy shat it. 

How many fucking foul throws did they get too? I remember at least 4

You are being a tad harsh on The ref. Poor Kevin is a product of the paedo apartheid education system. In the circs he performed better than expected. Shame on you!

Yeah, he's a useless cunt.

10 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Flip flop

Screenshot_20180916-092459_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20180916-092657_Samsung Internet.jpg

He's went off the rails since then and shows little signs of recovery. He sorely needs to get it together or he will just be remembered as a player with potential.

At this time he is a liability with that temperament. He lacks composure in front of goal and a lot of that is down to his temperament. He has a dogged determination that I like, but he just needs to use it to advantage. Fuck chasing the lost causes and get better positioning and it just might pay off for him and help stop his frustrations. He negates the positives with negatives. We can't afford to persist with that to take this title. It will cost us.

The choice is his, but whether he can shed the baggage I don't know. He has it in him to be a goal machine, but he needs to get smarter. I find him totally frustrating when you know he can do much better. I could choke him. It would be great if the penny dropped and we witness the realisation of his potential.

Now, jump to Halliday. Much more disciplined and doing the simple things much better. Much more limited in ability, but what he has got can be put to good use. He made the transition. It was either that or be out the door. He knuckled under and earned a place and deserves much credit for it. 

13 hours ago, bam74 said:

Where I was sitting it in GF7 it was impossible to tell. Watched the highlights and still couldn't tell. That still above shows it was borderline. There were a number of baffling and shocking decisions from the officials today. It's becoming a bit of a joke now.

Not borderline in any way. He is clearly a couple of yards behind the ball and it should have been an easy call because the 18 yard line makes an excellent point of reference.