Offside...?

Redwhiteandblue

23 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Go read the the context if you can be ersed.

Of course it wasn't meant literally, just an over used colloquialism, but don't let the facts get in the way of a narrative from the usual.

Fact is you wished death on Rangers players at the time. 

Wishing death on Rangers players, no matter what the context is, is shocking. 

People have been banned for far less than that, so i don't know why he's even still here. 

I could see the point if it was a one off comment and out of character, but it's not, the guys an absolute wank.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Go read the the context if you can be ersed.

Of course it wasn't meant literally, just an over used colloquialism, but don't let the facts get in the way of a narrative from the usual.

You used the word “colloquialism”, can you point me to the post in which you wished death on a player or players in our team and I’ll clarify if you’re context was sound or not? 

On 16/09/2018 at 21:53, KeyserSoze said:

You used the word “colloquialism”, can you point me to the post in which you wished death on a player or players in our team and I’ll clarify if you’re context was sound or not? 

His posts have been deleted , was the Wallace and miller fined thread  "Wallace and miller can both fuck off and die" I think was the exact quote , but everyone over uses that colloquialism don't they 

On 16/09/2018 at 21:34, BlueMe said:

Wishing death on Rangers players, no matter what the context is, is shocking. 

People have been banned for far less than that, so i don't know why he's even still here. 

I could see the point if it was a one off comment and out of character, but it's not, the guys an absolute wank.

The only thing that needs banned is you.

Constantly giving it large to other posters. Trying get people banned. You're a real tough guy. Was your last job a grass?

:mutley:

Now away and get a life ffs and gie yer heed peace.

11 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The only thing that needs banned is you.

Constantly giving it large to other posters. Trying get people banned. You're a real tough guy. Was your last job a grass?

:mutley:

Now away and get a life ffs and gie yer heed peace.

You should definitely top yourself.

4 hours ago, OhW said:

I've thought @Blue Avenger was a wanker for a while, but the pretend offence at him saying fuck off and die is cringeworthy. It's the kind of thing we moan about on here all the time. Faux-offended Twitter mobs and moral outrage etc.

It's not pretend offence, what he said was disgusting. He's a scumbag.

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I feel your pain.

Samaratins r us.

I'll give you a scenario. You haven't posted in a over a week and suddenly a post appears from a family member using your account, saying-

Hi everyone, i've got some bad news and thought i would let everyone know, Blue Avenger was on his way to the shops and as he was crossing the road, he was skelped with a bus and dragged for 300 yards and he's dead. 

I'll give you some possible replies and see if you can pick which one is mine.

A- Omg that's so sad RIP

B- Terrible news, thoughts with all of you.

C- :lol:

D- RIP mate

E- Gutted RIP