Over 50k

MacBoyd

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Kimbuild said:

if you go at least stay till the end

Do you go? 

I'll leave 5 mins early at games vs Ayr etc. on a weekday because am up at half 5 the next morning, and it's the difference between waiting in traffic for an extra 40 mins at least. 

Does that make me a part timer? 

There's a guy that sits beside me that can only make 50% of games a season, but still renews every season. Is he worse than a part timer? 

Just now, Kimbuild said:

aye wait till half time then wait till full time you are there to watch the team not fuckin leave/eat burgers/be first to get a pint in the pub ffs

What if you've met a lovely guy on grindr? And he can only fit you in ? for 30 mins between the 51st and 81st minute?

5 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Be wanting lockable seatbelts next,bloody Nazi's......lol.

I don't get it,all that effort/cost to get to a game and then leave early???

Guy that sits next to me goes home.and away yet has to leave early midweek as he works night shift. Would be less hassle.for him to dingy the night time midweek games but he goes and has to leave around 82 minutes. That's actually fantastic commitment considering he's putting himself out the way to go to the game and he still has to travel the 20 or so mile to.his work 

Heres an idea .. we all go to the game ..we dont moan if we huvny scored early(no matter who we are playing) we get behind the team and dont sit in silence.. we stay till the end winning or losing  and clap the players off the park! fantasy?? It happens at other less spoiled clubs( spoiled meaning expectation to win all)

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Guy that sits next to me goes home.and away yet has to leave early midweek as he works night shift. Would be less hassle.for him to dingy the night time midweek games but he goes and has to leave around 82 minutes. That's actually fantastic commitment considering he's putting himself out the way to go to the game and he still has to travel the 20 or so mile to.his work 

Very true mate,dare say most have reasons but I'm thinking more of the Sat/Sun games.Up to themselves anyway.

Dundee game I fucked off back to the pub after 62 minutes because I was burst and choking for a pint, I'm guaranteed to be at the game against the tarriers at new year as I have a season ticket, part time cunts like me make me sick.