Robert Fleck/Glenn Middleton similarites

pcbear

5 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I'm just enjoying watching him progress into the team without comparing him to other players.

I think some are already getting carried away. Rather than placing expectations on him, just let him develop (and accept he'll have poor performances too). 

1 hour ago, dougal72 said:

Spent the last half hour wondering what John  Flecks up to

Doing quite well for himself at Sheffield United - think he was captain of Coventry before that - but wasn't playing yesterday due to a groin injury. Seems to have matured quite a bit. 

16 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

Doing quite well for himself at Sheffield United - think he was captain of Coventry before that - but wasn't playing yesterday due to a groin injury. Seems to have matured quite a bit. 

When he was a kid coming through at Rangers he was scoring plenty in the youths (two crackers v them in a 5-0 rout at Hampden spring to mind), just looking on Wiki there he has only scored 16 career goals in 287 appearances, that surprised me as I thought it would have been more.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

When he was a kid coming through at Rangers he was scoring plenty in the youths (two crackers v them in a 5-0 rout at Hampden spring to mind), just looking on Wiki there he has only scored 16 career goals in 287 appearances, that surprised me as I thought it would have been more.

He’s a deeper midfielder now than he was when we had him mate, doing really well for Sheffield United from what I seen. Their fans think he’s amazing and he won player of the year not long ago.