MOTM v Dundee

Named as Scott Arfield. For me it was one of those days where nobody shone individually, but it was a good overall team performance. Ryan Kent gets better every week. Opposition were very weak it has to be said. What odds at the bookies for them to finish bottom?

41 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Named as Scott Arfield. For me it was one of those days where nobody shone individually, but it was a good overall team performance. Ryan Kent gets better every week. Opposition were very weak it has to be said. What odds at the bookies for them to finish bottom?

Agreed.

But Arfield looked like he was able to cover the whole pitch because he had the comfort of Coulibally there... and determination of Halliday... to support.

Plus our front 3 held the ball well too.

Thought Arfield, Halliday, Kent & Candeias all stood out, thought we were great and could have been 6-0 easy, granted the opposition were honking but I feel like the last few seasons we would have slipped up there. Thought Barisic was poor again though.