MOTM v Dundee

A number of candidates. Firstly i think coulibaly being in the midfield makes a massive difference. Already hoping we secure him on a permanent deal.

Ryan Kent, I've not been his biggest fan, as I've seen lots of running with the ball from him, seen he can beat a man... But there's been little end product... Good to see him get a goal. He clearly has talent and I hope through regular game time he continues to develop.

Arfield, I've read criticism of him from others but thus far I like him. Always puts in a shift and works hard, seen him get beyond Morelos a number of times too. Not only that but it's the little flicks and one twos that he plays around the box that open teams up.

Candeias was great too, does what's expected.

In the match the MOTM should be Kenny Miller for being the useless prick he has been the last year and getting sent off was cherry on the cake, can't remember laughing so much and saying there yah go yah prick so much in ages.

From our team I would be leaning towards Kent myself.

37 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Arfield, I've read criticism of him from others but thus far I like him. Always puts in a shift and works hard, seen him get beyond Morelos a number of times too. Not only that but it's the little flicks and one twos that he plays around the box that open teams up.

Aye mate, I have been critical of Arfield because he hadn't done much but yesterday he was class. Hopefully this is him settled into the team now and he can kick on and be a key player. It's not easy to just move into a new team, especially when it's not a settled team and has a new manager as well as lots of new players, makes it worse because we have that expectation level to win aswell.

Yeah, Kent was my man of the match too. Hope he can keep that level of performance going until the next OF game. Could be a key player for us in that one if he can keep that level of performance up.

Edit to say.... Thank God we have Coulibaly back in action. What a player!

4 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Thank God we have Coulibaly back in action. What a player!

What I was impressed with him yesterday was the attacking runs and looked dangerous as fuck at corners too. We hadn't seen that side yet because he was playing deeper but with Halliday sitting deeper it allowed him to go forward at times.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

What I was impressed with him yesterday was the attacking runs and looked dangerous as fuck at corners too. We hadn't seen that side yet because he was playing deeper but with Halliday sitting deeper it allowed him to go forward at times.

I think he's one of those rare players that can shine in many positions. He's simply a top drawer player imo.

Just now, TopCat said:

I think he's one of those rare players that can shine in many positions. He's simply a top drawer player imo.

Yes mate I would agree with that. God knows how he never got a decent chance at his last team. He looked well short of match sharpness but, even still, he had a very good 55 minutes.

27 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Who would have thought that last season eh!

Me tbf, always insisted he wasn't as bad as he was made out but still not an outstanding player either. He has a wee bit of ability and is now playing with the confidence to show it under Gerrard.

10 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Opposition were very weak it has to be said. What odds at the bookies for them to finish bottom?

I hope they don't finish bottom as they are possibly our bogey  team over the years .

I want to correct many wrongs with this club before ever getting relegated .

And as long as they stay in the top league 

We will know that the Scumdee Utd fans with be in a state of depression .I kind of like that thought 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You are right there Soze but the quality is lacking in games that matter for me 

I tend to agree, but hopefully under a decent coach he’s going to crack on. 

I do think that him and Tav have a good understanding so when one of them is not playing it’s very noticeable (ie Tav being shite when Candeias is not playing)