Alexandria balloch

bluewhitevanman

I do parcel delivery around Alexandria and with the game on Thursday kicking off early I was going to finish my run then try and get somewhere about here to watch the game as by the time I got back to depot then up the road I’ll probably have missed it. I was wondering if anyone knew any of the places that I could watch it that isn’t the dilly in Alexandria. Anywhere in Alexandria or balloch that would let me sit n have a soft drink to watch it? 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The poster @ForeverAndEver is from down that way.

probably best giving him a PM 

I deliver to 2 pubs and both taig places and just need to find the more Rangers supporter friendly pub or at least a Rangers friendly place that will have it on 

3 minutes ago, KWBear said:

@K.A.I would have snapped the fucking cue over the cunts head. 

Nah mate , @K.A.I is a good hearted cunt who just got too serious on here at times . I'm sure if he hears about the OP's dilemma , he will offer to drop off the keys to his house and make sure the game is available for him to watch ? 

2 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

No chance , it's against the new essennpee's licencing laws to drink soft drinks in a Public House 

Anyway , nae place down at Loch Lomond shores shops/resteraunts maybe showing it , (as a last resort ) 

The new 1 upstairs if it’s showing it I’ll nip down there mate 

9 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Nah mate , @K.A.I is a good hearted cunt who just got too serious on here at times . I'm sure if he hears about the OP's dilemma , he will offer to drop off the keys to his house and make sure the game is available for him to watch ? 

Means he would have to walk through his tri-coloured celtic themed hallway.

12 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Isn't Alexandria full of re housed junkies from the drum and Clydebank, fuck mate,you'll be lucky to deliver your parcels and still be alive, never mind seeing the game.

I’ve been delivering there for 3 1/2 year and never had any bother but anytime I’ve asked if a pub is suitable for Rangers fans they always say no except the bowling club but don’t think thry will be open at night through the week.

1 minute ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I’ve been delivering there for 3 1/2 year and never had any bother but anytime I’ve asked if a pub is suitable for Rangers fans they always say no except the bowling club but don’t think thry will be open at night through the week.

Deliver your parcels mate, and get yourself home, don't take any chances, if youve been asking before, and got negative, take that as a warning, it's a game of football, don't get yourself in some shithole facing a leathering.