Alexandria balloch

bluewhitevanman

2 hours ago, KWBear said:

@K.A.I would have snapped the fucking cue over the cunts head. 

I take it you were at Hampden defending our end big man. I don't always agree with KAI but he defended our families while police Scotland were sipping brews a mile away.

I will never mock him and deserves respect just look for the flag he does not miss a game.

I have a friend who was a cop, as was his brother (both blue noses)  and the latter used to drink in The Dog House which seemingly has ( I cut & pasted this)   6 large TV's (x2 of them are 120 inches) showing Sky & BT Sport; we've all the sport you can handle. Showing the best of both Scottish & English Premier League games, the biggest European games and all major rugby tournaments, as well as much more throughout the seasons and most UK boxing matches.

7 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

I take it you were at Hampden defending our end big man. I don't always agree with KAI but he defended our families while police Scotland were sipping brews a mile away.

I will never mock him and deserves respect just look for the flag he does not miss a game.

It was a compliment.

Vale of Leven RSC, Dumbarton Loyal and John Greig Loyal all pick up at the Stags.

Used to be staunch but a few too many rhattlers nowadays but will be good to go when the games on.

Only place worth going in Dumbarton (Masonic and a couple of the bowling clubs are good but again you'd need signed in)

11 hours ago, plumbGER said:

They probably have the largest settlement of people with Irish descent in Scotland.

That dubious “honour” surely goes to Coatbridge. It’s the middle of September and the St Patrick’s Day activities are still going on down there.

1 hour ago, the cry was no said:

Vale of Leven RSC, Dumbarton Loyal and John Greig Loyal all pick up at the Stags.

Used to be staunch but a few too many rhattlers nowadays but will be good to go when the games on.

Only place worth going in Dumbarton (Masonic and a couple of the bowling clubs are good but again you'd need signed in)

Not sure if the bus is still running from the bowling club in Alexandria maybe check supporters bus forum .

Travelled down with those lads in 2006 for the Fulham friendly boy's name was Allan sure they pick up as said @ The Stags Head will find out if they are still on the go.

1 hour ago, dande101 said:

Get yourself into the Glenroy bar in Balloch mate.

I know a guy drew that works in house of Fraser n he’s just said the glenroy is probs go there unless the lady that I know  behind the bar in the bowling club lets me in now that the guy above says u need signed in as I didn’t know that. 

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Aye, She was a looker alright, Never used to miss The Champions, Half the time I never had a fucking clue what was going on but it was definetley worth watching for her alone.

Just saw that she passed away 2014. She was a cracker mate.