Red Dead Redemption 2

dmgers2

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

How can you compare an open world game with cowboys and injins to one about football? 

Not comparing it i was meaning i was more looking forward to this. Alot more work goes into it than a yearly fifa update was what i was getting at ?

Can you form online clans/gangs anyone know?

9 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Not comparing it i was meaning i was more looking forward to this. Alot more work goes into it than a yearly fifa update was what i was getting at ?

You.can in GTA so I'd imagine this will.be the same 

16 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Might consider getting some in game cash for this,still not made a million i  gta5 too tight and stubborn to stump up the cash the bastards ? Find gta5 online confusing most of the time too much happening at once. 

Loved RDR especially hog tyin cunts! 

Fuck paying for in game.cash or coins on any game 

2 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Most likely but I wouldn't expect much of online from the get go. Won't be launching until the month after release, and with an open beta, could be a while before they nail down the mode as well as GTA Online is atm. 

I imagine online heists are gonna be quite fun, hopefully with the added danger of another gang popping in and trying to fuck you over and take your score. Followed by you tracking said gang and gunning down every single one of those vermin. Should be fun. 

25 minutes ago, aird said:

105gb install on ps4 :lol:

Looks like I'll be deleting every other game to make room for this then.

Seriously though, this game is gonna be massive. Their attention to detail is ridiculous, although I imagine the dialogue (audio tracks) will take up a large portion of that space. 

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Had to message boy in work.there to ask him if it was 60 :lol:

he said his was 45 

i pre-ordered ages ago for £44 on Amazon but just had a look and they've upped their price to £49.99 for any new orders

1 minute ago, aird said:

Do think I've ever paid that much VAT on something tbh. 

:lol: