Red Dead Redemption 2

dmgers2

6 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

That wee Jack guys been stoating about in mine from the beginning, his Mum only shows up at missions though. 

Only started playing this a couple of days ago, but it's addictive as fuck. 

played it for 12 hours straight yesterday and only done 3 missions lol,keep getting distracted with side quests and hunting and fishing challenges.

spent about 2 hours yesterday trying to get 3 perfect rabbit pelts for the master ammo bandolier,the fuck am u doing with my life man.

4 minutes ago, watty. said:

played it for 12 hours straight yesterday and only done 3 missions lol,keep getting distracted with side quests and hunting and fishing challenges.

spent about 2 hours yesterday trying to get 3 perfect rabbit pelts for the master ammo bandolier,the fuck am u doing with my life man.

A got mauled off some legendary wolf.

Went back to hunt the fucker, so a could wear his skin as a trophy. 

Searched the area for about an hour and a half, only for me to realise the message at the top corner was telling me he wouldn't be back in the area for a while. 

Few of ma pals moan about having to travel ages on yer horse to missions, but 80% of the time you don't even make it there due to all the side shit that happens on the way

18 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I've got the lassie from the start. I'm on chapter 3 and she's on a mission with me now she's no happy being made to do women's work 

She only shows up for story missions then fucks off again,check the camp after another few missions and you'll notice.apparantley they all come back at the start of chapter 4

37 minutes ago, watty. said:

only time I've seen him was when you do the fishing mission cos of the bug,john's just stoating about himself no giving a fuck,thought he'd drowned that dirty wee whore and his bent kid.

Marston is always pished and flirting with the lassies when I see him in camp. Big legend

Him and that minister are always out their tits

31 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

A got mauled off some legendary wolf.

Went back to hunt the fucker, so a could wear his skin as a trophy. 

Searched the area for about an hour and a half, only for me to realise the message at the top corner was telling me he wouldn't be back in the area for a while. 

Few of ma pals moan about having to travel ages on yer horse to missions, but 80% of the time you don't even make it there due to all the side shit that happens on the way

i killed it but got lucky as I was on a wee hill overlooking it.missed the first shot at it cos it turned it's head,then the fucker pelted towards me,fuckin shat myself cos I thought it would flee lol,activated dead eye and rattled about 10 shots into it's face,couldn't even recognize the cunt haha.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Marston is always pished and flirting with the lassies when I see him in camp. Big legend

Him and that minister are always out their tits

that fucking minister does my tits in

"mister morgan...mister morgan,I've made a fool of myself mister morgan"

just fuck off ya pish stained mess and let me donate some pelts to pearson

Ok so only played a bit due to real life, so got the stables unlocked and off hunting i went and nearly had a heart attack when that big bear ran at me and i stabbed it to death.

On the way back to the camp with my face all cut up with big claw marks  i heard some shooting and there was 4 O'Driscolls messing around with a wagon with a dead horse so shot them all, is there anything else i should do with the wagon or something? not even sure who they were shooting at.

Also couple of things i have noticed if you lose your hat it is always back in your horse storage and you can hold options button down (PS4) and the map comes up without having to go to the menu.

6 minutes ago, barkie said:

Ok so only played a bit due to real life, so got the stables unlocked and off hunting i went and nearly had a heart attack when that big bear ran at me and i stabbed it to death.

On the way back to the camp with my face all cut up with big claw marks  i heard some shooting and there was 4 O'Driscolls messing around with a wagon with a dead horse so shot them all, is there anything else i should do with the wagon or something? not even sure who they were shooting at.

Also couple of things i have noticed if you lose your hat it is always back in your horse storage and you can hold options button down (PS4) and the map comes up without having to go to the menu.

I never wear a hat 

You'll get an option to take wagons for sale if you keep doing missions with Hosea. 

24 minutes ago, barkie said:

Whenever I come across situations like the wagon, I just walk around it for a bit to see if any options come up. 

22 hours ago, watty. said:

been confirmed there's a bug that stops Abigail,jack and the woman you rescue at the start of the game from appearing around camp from when you first arrive at camp until chapter 4.they only show up for story missions e.g fishing then disappear again.

seems it's affecting everyone,noticed it myself but I thought they were away doing something else,pure pish! rock star releasing a patch to fix it.

Was wondering where they all fucked off too spent hours trying to go fishing other day then gave up should've checked here :lol:

12 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Was wondering where they all fucked off too spent hours trying to go fishing other day then gave up should've checked here :lol:

the fishing mission should pop up as it's story related mate,it's just they're not wandering around camp when they should like all the other characters

Enjoyed the last wee sub mission I did before work today. I am over in the new town now after moving from Valentine due to some bother with Cornwall and Dutch has asked that we keep a low profile so no guns or fights in town. Anyway pay a visit to the gun shop and then walk around the side of the building for a sub mission. You need to go back in and see the store owner to fulfill it but dont shoot him. Oh and remember to loot the place on the way out ?

3 minutes ago, watty. said:

the fishing mission should pop up as it's story related mate,it's just they're not wandering around camp when they should like all the other characters

Ah right mate I might get it later then when I stop fucking about with side missions etc:lol:

the wanted system really pisses me off sometimes,rescued a woman that was being kidnapped,went to untie her and 2 guys are wandereing past,CRIME WITNESSED had to leave her to chase the cunts down to threaten them.

another time in town 2 o'driscolls start getting wide so I antagonize them back,pulls a pistol on me and I shoot back WANTED MURDER wtf! so you're no allowed to defend yourself in the wild west? nae bother rockstar.

what's everyone's favourite gun ? I've been using the pump action shotgun,shite at long range but the dismemberment and the way it explodes heads makes it worth using up close,if I'm shooting at range I dual weild with the pistols I got from the gunslinger side missions.

5 minutes ago, watty. said:

what's everyone's favourite gun ? I've been using the pump action shotgun,shite at long range but the dismemberment and the way it explodes heads makes it worth using up close,if I'm shooting at range I dual weild with the pistols I got from the gunslinger side missions.

Same mate. 

I killed the old guy on the pig farm and the drunk on the train and took their guns. Stop got 2 more to go get on them missions 

Use the pump action with slugs for mass destruction at closer range or the carbine (just got a new one not used it yet) and use that in longer range fights when I've good cover 

11 minutes ago, watty. said:

Shot the wee post office guy at point blank range earlier was a thing of beauty wee bits of scalp everywhere :lol:

12 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Same mate. 

I killed the old guy on the pig farm and the drunk on the train and took their guns. Stop got 2 more to go get on them missions 

Use the pump action with slugs for mass destruction at closer range or the carbine (just got a new one not used it yet) and use that in longer range fights when I've good cover 

the pig farm was truly satisfying,was a right wee evil cunt him.

4 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

I just left my house for the first time since Saturday afternoon and seen a crow up ahead 

My first instinct was to shoot it. ?

Ahaha I done that aswell,was taking the bins out and a squirrel was sitting on the fence,first instinct was to go into dead eye.that's when you know you've been playing too much,Cannae distinguish between the the real world and the game world.