Red Dead Redemption 2

dmgers2

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Aye mate i was well happy with that explosion. 

I skinned a pig then took the hide and went on my way (after killing his horse as well just to be a dick) 

i killed everything for food,even the wee chickens.lost honor for it,but couldn't give a fuck,my satchel was bulging wi enough to feed me a week.

2 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

I'm still rocking my wee pal from the 1st time you can buy a horse ?

I've still got my original. 

Bought one when I sold that black one that always was in the same spot, but had to switch back. 

Only keeping it cause it took a few bullets for me standing in front of a rock I was crouching behind, like a mongo.

You can't replace a horse that will get shot for the boulder that's in front of you

7 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

I've still got my original. 

Bought one when I sold that black one that always was in the same spot, but had to switch back. 

Only keeping it cause it took a few bullets for me standing in front of a rock I was crouching behind, like a mongo.

You can't replace a horse that will get shot for the boulder that's in front of you

I just creamed dutch in a race after falling off so my wee pals got even more special to me.

The bayou region is defo my favourite as well. However I do need to get over and do some other missions and hunting up the other side. Might jump on a train for a wee jaunt. Not used one yet.

14 hours ago, watty. said:

She only shows up for story missions then fucks off again,check the camp after another few missions and you'll notice.apparantley they all come back at the start of chapter 4

It is a bug that needs fixing if you do the uncle mission in chapter 2 they will vanish so before the mission you have to speak to them first and sleep at the camp and they are always there.

8 hours ago, watty. said:

the pig farm was truly satisfying,was a right wee evil cunt him.

Just killed him tonight took a picture of him and shot the old bastard in the face a few times. Game is mental some guy with pox tried to rob me and a deer ran out the trees and headbutted me while i was looting him, met a old woman who collects dinosaur bones and some guy dies in front of me after a wolf munched him.

What do you do with buffalo shot one but wouldnt let me do anything is it something unlocked later? Still on chapter 2 just wandering around.

Finally found that Marston cunt:lol: and Abigail again and got the fishing done way the wee poofter and the rest of the Chapter dine, enjoy the train robberies,upgraded the camp and unlocked fast travel but dunno if I'll use it incase I miss someone getting their cunt kicked in way their horse or a gang rape would hate to miss these things :lol:

9 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Gonna try get that today.

It took me ages mate, it kept kicking me off and sprinting away.

You should probably save the game just before trying to catch it, that saves you going all the way up the mountains again and it's not even there, i figured that out on my last attempt :lol:

2 hours ago, laudrupno1 said:

Finally found that Marston cunt:lol: and Abigail again and got the fishing done way the wee poofter and the rest of the Chapter dine, enjoy the train robberies,upgraded the camp and unlocked fast travel but dunno if I'll use it incase I miss someone getting their cunt kicked in way their horse or a gang rape would hate to miss these things :lol:

I had enough for fast travel in the bank but opted for a few other camp upgrades first so I'm riding everywhere still

4 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I had enough for fast travel in the bank but opted for a few other camp upgrades first so I'm riding everywhere still

Think you're better off ,used to fast travel everywhere in Skyrim but this is different and dunno if you'd miss anything :lol: might be handy now and then or later in the game when unlocked most things.

1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

It took me ages mate, it kept kicking me off and sprinting away.

You should probably save the game just before trying to catch it, that saves you going all the way up the mountains again and it's not even there, i figured that out on my last attempt :lol:

Sounds like a bastard to catch :lol: I save like a madman anyways usually just incase :lol:

15 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Sounds like a bastard to catch :lol: I save like a madman anyways usually just incase :lol:

Brutal to catch.

I mounted it 3 times before realising you had to point the stick in the opposite direction to break it.

Was like the wee angry guy from chewin the fat.

1 hour ago, laudrupno1 said:

Anyone managing to get all the gold medals?

respect to anyone who manages that, everything i get involved in ends up in utter chaos lol

just found that wee mexican guy shooting the bottles game, still tracking down the old gunslingers but end up just messing about crafting ammo, brewing wee health tonics what has happend to my life.

Once I complete it I think I will start it again but go for the honourable approach. I'm a right cunt in this, get slapped in camp for abusing the wummin and all. Shot a guys head off who was doing a piss then done the same to his horse.

N wit?

59 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Once I complete it I think I will start it again but go for the honourable approach. I'm a right cunt in this, get slapped in camp for abusing the wummin and all. Shot a guys head off who was doing a piss then done the same to his horse.

N wit?

Same, I tried to be nice still sometimes are by helping the random folk but then I spoil it by shooting a granny on the train or there just shot a dog in Rhodes, couple a days ago I was clapping dogs now it's if you bark you'll die too along way your hillbilly owner I just robbed:lol: