Red Dead Redemption 2

dmgers2

1 hour ago, barkie said:

respect to anyone who manages that, everything i get involved in ends up in utter chaos lol

just found that wee mexican guy shooting the bottles game, still tracking down the old gunslingers but end up just messing about crafting ammo, brewing wee health tonics what has happend to my life.

Definitely respect think I managed 2 gold so far mainly bronze and silver for me :lol:

12 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Same, I tried to be nice still sometimes are by helping the random folk but then I spoil it by shooting a granny on the train or there just shot a dog in Rhodes, couple a days ago I was clapping dogs now it's if you bark you'll die too along way your hillbilly owner I just robbed:lol:

I'm the same try to just kill the bad guys but drinking beer while playing brings out the inner psycho and I just run up to the Sherrif and stick a knife in him and all hell breaks loose :lol:

36 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Depends what you are hunting, some require arrows, others a shot to a certain part of body and need be in good condition. 

Aye I get that but is there an easier way to see the animals, similar to far cry where if u press certain buttons they show up in red? Iv only killed 1 deer since the practice mission and that was with a gun. Shite at the stealth stuff

1 minute ago, Blackandra said:

Aye I get that but is there an easier way to see the animals, similar to far cry where if u press certain buttons they show up in red? Iv only killed 1 deer since the practice mission and that was with a gun. Shite at the stealth stuff

Yes activate eagle eye and you can see the scent trail left by the animal 

1 minute ago, Blackandra said:

Use dead eye for it. That lets you see animals trail when hunting them and they light up when in dead eye so can see them easily

game is class but for any 4k HDRfags like me - apparently its not really optimised at the moment and like an upscaled SDR.

Well aware this doesn't even apply to most folk just enjoying the game so (in before the pelters) I think it looks class anyway and left HDR on but this is just for anyone playing on the 1X like me - if anything I was surprised as its visually mintit!

Link: