Red Dead Redemption 2

dmgers2

3 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Any way of getting weapons back after 'blessed are the peacemakers'? One where you're hanging upside down etc.

Missed the thing that popped up on screen after

During the mission there should a gun icon on the map near the basement you are in. You get your guns back from there. 

I'm not sure if you can get them back after though. You could try and go back to the location and see.

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

Nah.

I shot a security guard at a mine and hundreds of guards appeared 

I'm gonna attempt to get a good sniping position and take them all out. There must be something good there 

I've not encountered them either as I try to find thing's myself so fuck knows when I'll find them I'm still looking for a pen for that wee cow from the first camp request :lol:

49 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

I've not encountered them either as I try to find thing's myself so fuck knows when I'll find them I'm still looking for a pen for that wee cow from the first camp request :lol:

I found them outside Rhodes in the woods. I'll not ruin what happens lol

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

searching for hours today for bears ffs, never seen one, im on chapter 5 with about a 100 hours in, game still not finished, does it tell you how many hours you have played?

Dunno what you play on but on Xbox if you go to achievements and compare with a mate it shows you how many hours you've played there.